smashed window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smashed window

Hi all I'm in a little spot of trouble I'm out green lanning today in hertfordshire just by hitchin at the moment and my friend has just smashed my drivers window and I despratly need to repalce it today as I have no were safe to leave the truck and its raining please call me if you have one to sell 07793451144 my name is Aaron thanks in advance
    Always up to my neck in it

Sorry to hear that Aaron, put this add in the wanted section aswell, you may get more views.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace as they say. Have you tried them? They replaced mine on my second gen when some robber broke it to steal my wifes tuna sandwich. Theres 2 tints, bronze and blue, if youre not fussy you might have an even better chance
      Сви можемо

Comment

I would go with the advice of one of the Auto Glass companys, as first you will need to locate a part and then faff about fitting it yourself. BTW is your freind footing part of the bill.....?

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys. I did call autoglass but they want almost 400 quid to just supply the window , so the only option is to get a second hand one and I don't mind fitting it, and webbo my mate did offer to pay I said no as it was only an accident but he did clean all the glass out of my truck

Comment

Im guessing that your insurance doesnt cover you then. Mine did and I only paid the excess. Thats a pity
            Сви можемо

Comment

No unfortunately it dosnt but hopefully a breaker can supply me one for a gd price

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                Im guessing that your insurance doesnt cover you then. Mine did and I only paid the excess. Thats a pity
                Ye mine was only the excess on the screen & the passenger door window, although the screen took 4 days to arive & the door window took about 10 days.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I have one, £35 delivered.
                  It's still in the door at the moment but I can remove it in the morning and post the same day.

Comment

Yes please bushwhacker that would be brilliant how would you like payment ?

Comment

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
                      Yes please bushwhacker that would be brilliant how would you like payment ?
                      PayPal?

febsnowman@talktalk.net Make sure you include your address.

Cheers.

Comment

Payment sent mate it from my girlfriends account as I have fogotten my password lol and the address is for my workshop thankyou bushwhacker

Comment

I just had to wake her up to make the payment she not too happy

Comment

Originally posted by ezza24 View Post
                            Payment sent mate it from my girlfriends account as I have fogotten my password lol and the address is for my workshop thankyou bushwhacker

OK, cheers.
                            It'll be on it's way tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Great thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X