X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonnet scoops and vents?? again...

im getting an intercooler for my 2.4..
    ive been advised to get a scoop too..
    ive seen the isuzu trooper one but not the keenest on it..
    been told a subaru one will fit..does it need to be the 95 classic scoop??
    trying to read up about it all but its a bit sketchy to say the least lol
    am i right in saying as im gettin intercooler i should have scoop facing forward?
    and will i need vents too??
    i fancy getting a big scooby one and maybe some sort of vents at side.
    any problems in doing this?

just would rather get something different than the usaul but if it has to be these scoops then so be it..
    gonna try do things different than the normal ones ive seen
    not into the chrome too lol was gonna get it painted but tryin to think of other ways round it...thought about silver carbon wrap the chrome..suppose ya dont know till ya try eh
    cheers

Hiya mate, reverse scoop basically sucks warm air out as you move along due to the air passing over it , so if you fit a reverse scoop you will theoretically be warming the intercooler up as it will be sucking the warm engine air from underneath up through the intercooler. Scooby scoops as functional but all the chavs round here fit scooby scoops on everything, from corsas to bmws. The Isuzu scoop is functional and not too in your face . There's plenty of other scoops around its just a case of finding one you like the look of and who cares what anyone else thinks as its yours .
    Hope that helps.
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

too true mate ur right lol
      on the hunt again for scoop me thinks..dont wanna go the chavtastic route so ill have good look round first..seen one on ebay..type c bonnet vent it was called i think..looked pretty mean!
      cheers for ur imput animal

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-...30813751931%26

Comment

Working...
        X