crivvens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crivvens

Driving along the road yesterday I heard a noise at the rear, thought the interior side compartment door had opened...Got home , checked rear..it was ok....Then looked under rear wheel arch.....exhaust pipe had completely separated from tail pipe (rotted off)...Just passed MOT just about 6 weeks ago!

Shirl
    Attached Files

Going by some advice from TonyN, don't keep any expirables in the back as it might get a bit warm. Mine has broken off in front of the silencer... its a good thing

Comment

Just noticed the pic is upside down.....

Comment

as long as it isn't making a lot of noise you should be fine till the next mot.

Comment

i havent got a rear section on mine and it passed the mot with out it
          www.apmautos.com

Comment

If you need a rear section I have one thats only had three months use. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
              i havent got a rear section on mine and it passed the mot with out it
              When we bought it over 4 yrs ago the guy didn't realise it had run out of MOT, so when we got it mot'd they failed it on a missing tail pipe....which we didn't notice at the time of purchase ! duh

Shirl

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
                If you need a rear section I have one thats only had three months use. Let me know.
                That would be great....How much do you want for it plus postage of course

Shirl

Comment

Sorry slow reply not had a chance to get on the net.

How does 20.00 sound plus post? Ill have a look at the post tommorow for you as Im off during the day. I dont think the postage will be much.

I only used the rear for a few months before stripping the truck down and its now surplus to requirement due to V8 conversion.

Comment

Working...
                  X