Random people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random people?

Hi guys, do you ever get people ask if you want to sell them your truck? This happened to me at the weekend while washing both our cars. Told him no straight away, was a nice bloke and we had a chat for a bit as he used to have a hilux years ago but sent it home to South Africa. lol

I was asked once while i was filling up at the petrol station, he was pretty keen to buy it aswell but i declined as i had only just bought it.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

My dad sold his H reg Toyota Hilux King cab this way. A bloke knocked on the door, dad said yes, and bloke came back with a big bag of money. this was back in the day before terorists, ram raiders and any other car based crime, obviously....
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Also, some dodgy bloke texted me, saying he had sold his 2.4 and was looking for a 3.0, I told him no way jose, and I think he has nearly bought one called the white basin or summat similar....
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Cheeky fecker . Lmao. Just over 1 day to go now and ill be joining the shiny club lol
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

i was offered a zetec s fiesta with a gash hanging body kit by a chavling. was a swift 'no thanks'!
            well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
            X