yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep Mighty FC (Nothing to do with football!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Mighty FC (Nothing to do with football!)

Fugly but it's got portal axles and could probably climb Everest.

http://jalopnik.com/5898704/jeep-mig...pt-first-drive
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 3 April 2012, 22:28.

looks like it fell out of a cartoon.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

I quite like that. Although only a concept so we won't get to see it in production. Looks a bit Pinzgauerish (which I also like).

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Fugly but it's got portal axles and could probably climb Everest.

http://jalopnik.com/5898704/jeep-mig...pt-first-drive

Quite a nice retro styling excercise, that, Vince. I like it. They have also done a 4 door, and a camper. It's very reminiscent of their original offering....Some pics....Also, a pic of a Landy, FC. Wonder what their take on an FC for the 21st century would look like?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MWS; 4 April 2012, 22:40.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

@MWS As good as the four door (and now you've added a full campervan body) looks these are photoshop jobbies aren't they? Had to have a good look before I noticed on the four door. Like the idea of this Jeep FC. If it's based on the Rubicon I think that is sold in the UK in RHD so, if the FC went beyond concept, it could be made for UK as well (like that's going to happen). I think clambering up on the front wheel to get into the cab might diminish its mass market appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen View Post
            @MWS As good as the four door (and now you've added a full campervan body) looks these are photoshop jobbies aren't they? Had to have a good look before I noticed on the four door. Like the idea of this Jeep FC. If it's based on the Rubicon I think that is sold in the UK in RHD so, if the FC went beyond concept, it could be made for UK as well (like that's going to happen). I think clambering up on the front wheel to get into the cab might diminish its mass market appeal.
            I didn't notice if there had been any photoshoppery. There are pics of the new FC all over the web. I just uploaded some, for comparison.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
            X