are people getting worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are people getting worse

Is it just me or is the quality of driving on the roads getting worse . Sunday we nearly got run over in b&q car park by a middle age woman in a Mazda, then when i had words with her about how she nearly ran my 2 kids over ,she had the nerve to have a go at the way I was speaking to her . Then as we walked away from her she put her car into reverse and went straight into the front of another car Lmao.
    Also my work has gone mad , I'm normally quiet this time of year and have 2 or 3 days booked up. But this year I'm now fully booked until the start of May , mainly with alloy wheels to refurbish .
    Not that I'm complaining . More work is more money
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Originally posted by animal View Post
    Is it just me or is the quality of driving on the roads getting worse . Sunday we nearly got run over in b&q car park by a middle age woman in a Mazda, then when i had words with her about how she nearly ran my 2 kids over ,she had the nerve to have a go at the way I was speaking to her . Then as we walked away from her she put her car into reverse and went straight into the front of another car Lmao.
    Also my work has gone mad , I'm normally quiet this time of year and have 2 or 3 days booked up. But this year I'm now fully booked until the start of May , mainly with alloy wheels to refurbish .
    Not that I'm complaining . More work is more money
    Tell me about it, Steve. As a driving instructor, I tend to notice it even more so. When you are in a driving school car, you also tend to attract, and bring out the very worst, in every t**t with an industrial strength attitude problem, and a king size chip on their shoulder...............
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

funny you say that as i was thinking it on the way home as a woman in a 406 estate decided to pull out of a junction without looking till she was half way out, soon pooped herself as she saw a 2 ton hilux coming towards her at 30mph.

no-one seems to look anymore of care, i would hate to think what would have happened to her if impact occurred
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

No its not just you. You are far from being the only one who is getting worse. Its the sheer bad manners and pig ignorant behaviour that annoys me even more than the bad standards, all the horn blowing, all the gesticulation, that goes on over nothing. All the @rses driving nose to tail, determined not to let anyone out or in or to let traffic flow in any way. The prats who dont see or dont want to see your signals. I know that the roads nowadays are so much busier than when I was a lad, but Ive never seen so many people , so angry about nothing, and so inconsiderate to others as I do on the roads nowadays.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
          funny you say that as i was thinking it on the way home as a woman in a 406 estate decided to pull out of a junction without looking till she was half way out, soon pooped herself as she saw a 2 ton hilux coming towards her at 30mph.

no-one seems to look anymore of care, i would hate to think what would have happened to her if impact occurred
          Hmmm!!
          I was taken out by a 4x4 on a bend i came off worse (not surprised though i was riding the bike at the time) He was on my side as he had cut the corner!!!
          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

I work in the community and I've notice the last 2 to 3 years people are aggressive and dont bother waving a thanks if you've let them out, as for people who dont indicate on roundabouts, whats that about?
            I had a run in with a delivery driver in a lane, we met head to head and even though he had just passed a passing place he refused to reverse. He started waving his arms and screaming at me. Charming behaviour for a man towards a nurse, wonder if he would have done the same to another bloke

Comment

I find driving with your bosses phone number plastered all over your vehicle helps........
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                I find driving with your bosses phone number plastered all over your vehicle helps........

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                  Hmmm!!
                  I was taken out by a 4x4 on a bend i came off worse (not surprised though i was riding the bike at the time) He was on my side as he had cut the corner!!!
                  My cousin was killed in an accident like that, she had no chance.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

infact an even worse one i seen, (people seem to hate being behind 4x4's) was a woman in a citroen c2 over took me coming down a road as another car was coming the other way.

bearing in mind it was a 60mph road and i was doing just that but no no its not good enough for people now, she decided to over take, i looked at the other car and could clearly see there was nowhere near enough space, so slammed down the anchors as did the other car, had smoke bellowing out of the arches and she JUST and i mean just managed to make it.

worst thing being........... as i looked over when she was passing she had a very very young baby in the passenger seat, maximum of 2 months old. i was disgusted!!!!

how careless can you be to put your own childs life in danger just because you dont want to be behind a 4x4 or too impatient.

im annoyed again now just remembering it.

Comment

Aye, it's getting worse every year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Comment

Working...
                      X