Available Wheels For The Surf Plz Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available Wheels For The Surf Plz Post

Thought It Could Be A Good Idea Having A Section For Available Wheels For The Surfs Here Including Pictures Prices Etc
    To Help People Decide And Locate Dealers As I Have Had Problems Trying To Source Them Myself....
    Any Surf Owners With Any Pics And Prices Etc Out There Or Information To Uk Based Firms Ie Links Etc Would Be Appreciated

Rough Trax Wheels
    Both Types £69 Each And In 7x15
    Attached Files
    ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

56 reads and no posts sad eh?
    ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

Sorry, cannot help on this one, I have bog standard Toyota alloys (now CLEAN !! after the weekends fun & games)

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by fester
        Thought It Could Be A Good Idea Having A Section For Available Wheels For The Surfs Here Including Pictures Prices Etc
        To Help People Decide And Locate Dealers As I Have Had Problems Trying To Source Them Myself....
        Any Surf Owners With Any Pics And Prices Etc Out There Or Information To Uk Based Firms Ie Links Etc Would Be Appreciated

Rough Trax Wheels
        Both Types £69 Each And In 7x15
        I've got a set of these (silver, not chrome ones) on a '96 second gen, with 31x10.5R15s. However, they stick out too far; i think the offset is different from standard. If you go for these you may need wheelarch extensions. I'm going back to a set of standard wheels, as soon as i can get the set i have re-furbished.

Comment

Working...
        X