Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Long time :-) I used to kick about on the forum a few years back since selling the surf I've not been about. Miss it I must say and was thinking of getting another but they appear to have went up in price a little!

Still got a Toyota but it's a previa Hey I need 6 seats for the kids but I did get myself a E39 535i V8 also which is better than the Previa on fuel :-)

Anyway, thought I'd just say hello again. The surf won't be for a wee while yet and probably not until I move down south or sell the BMW...

Hi MrBill,

Recently sold my 330d Bmw, I must say I do miss the 42mpg but, the fact I can go almost any where and in any weather kind of makes up for it heaps

Comment

Hello MrBill. I vaguely remember giving you an original A bar ( it was you wasnt it ?) Anyway not much changes here, some folk gone, some more joined, 2.4 heads still pop, and so do the 3.0l ones now, rear windows still fail etc etc.
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
        Hello MrBill. I vaguely remember giving you an original A bar ( it was you wasnt it ?) Anyway not much changes here, some folk gone, some more joined, 2.4 heads still pop, and so do the 3.0l ones now, rear windows still fail etc etc.
        IT WAS ME YES! That feels like a life time ago now. I do miss my old 2.4, never had the head go but I remember that I was always waiting for it to happen. Most reliable transport I've ever had mind, well the Previa is also really good.

I'm not sure what truck to buy yet. I'm enjoying a petrol engine at the moment so what Surf will be what is clean and available at the time. I think I'll go with something unmodified completely stock and keep it that way this time apart from the tyres maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
          Hi MrBill,

Recently sold my 330d Bmw, I must say I do miss the 42mpg but, the fact I can go almost any where and in any weather kind of makes up for it heaps
          42 MPG! I've never owned a car that does anything near that. My Previa only manages around 18-20 MPG around here and 26 on a run. The E39 does 23 mpg locally and around 30 on a run. I think My old 2.4 Surf was around the same as the Previa.

I miss not been able to go off road hence the return!

Comment

Working...
          X