Lez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lez

Has anyone seen or heard of a Surf registered as an estate car instead of a light 4x4 utility, a nice man who was interested in mine (before he found out it isn't compliant) told me that some Surfs he's looked at are registered as estate car and compliant.

Try putting "LEZ" into the search box at the top of the page. The reams of posts on this topic will be most enlightening..

Comment

All surfs are 5 door estate cars. (except the 3 door version ) Some seem to have been registered by mistake as a LUV presumably due to the 'hilux' prefix.

Comment

London is over rated
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Both of the Surfs I have owned have been registered as estate cars

Comment

There was a similar type of question in another thread earlier. I think the search button may be faulty again, are the moderators aware of this incident?

Comment

Yep, got my new red v5c the other day & it's definitely registered as an estate....
              It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

I put LEZ in the search and no results found, I did, I did! any who, has anyone with an estate registerd Surf checked in direct.gov to see if it's compliant? If I ask the DVLA to change it will they flip me the bird?

Comment

Yep, just done it again, search LEZ and the result was ........ no results found!

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    London is over rated
                    IMO, London dosnt have a rating, if it did it would be -5 star!

Comment

Originally posted by Sammyk View Post
                      I put LEZ in the search and no results found, I did, I did! any who, has anyone with an estate registerd Surf checked in direct.gov to see if it's compliant? If I ask the DVLA to change it will they flip me the bird?
                      The forum software doesn't seem too good with 3 letter words. Try using the google option at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                        The forum software doesn't seem too good with 3 letter words. Try using the google option at the top.
                        WOOP WOOP, there it all is!

Comment

Yes sorry I meant the Google search - I wasn't trying to be as unhelpful as directing you to the forum search would have been!

Comment

Here's one of the key ones. Please note the easy methods that have worked and try those first.
                            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...t=70827&page=5

Comment

Working...
                            X