Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

Oh the shame of it. Saw a nice Surf this morning. no rust nice wheels, bullbar, towbar, spots on front good chrome less rust than mine underneath Inside was tidy. Only problem was the hydrolic arm stuck threw the windsceen and squashing the roof. Yep it was on a flatbed, and after a chat found out it was very soon gonna be totally squashed. The guy said he'd payed a one'r and it was worth two tons of scrap to him. I don't know what thats worth. but i offered 300 to put it in my yard, and he woulden't! he also said he'd driven it on the lorry!!!!!! So it was petrol. so what. it was a ###### big pile of spares. and now its not. gutted
    If lifes a beach..... its a crowded one!

A one'r and and 80 per ton. nice profit for a couple of hours work...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

why do I bother...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

£180 per ton for a 2T truck = £360.00

It probably took him an hour or so do dump it at the local scrapyard.

£360-£100 = £260 per hour

At least.
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
        X