Balljoints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balljoints

Just about to order a full set, can anyone give me a reason not to go for the cheaper ones from Milners or have they proved to be reliable?

Cheers

Ben

Sorry to put a downer on things, but I am struggling to find quality from any supplyer at the momement. It seems more than ever things are not built to last...........

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      Sorry to put a downer on things, but I am struggling to find quality from any supplyer at the momement. It seems more than ever things are not built to last...........
      Hey, Dave. Have you tried Getting a quote for some for a 4Runner, from a Toyota dealers?......Don't know about the price difference, but at least you should get better quality.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
        would rate rate Milners BJ's as as poor as the rest about at the moment or slightly worse?

Cheers

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          Hey, Dave. Have you tried Getting a quote for some for a 4Runner, from a Toyota dealers?......Don't know about the price difference, but at least you should get better quality.
          I will do next time. I my rad was the last straw only lasting a couple of years.

Comment

Working...
          X