Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

Why are you reading this and not getting on with what your paid to do, 14 members on line at 14.11. Does your boss know!!!!!!!

Good to see though, well what else is there to do while your at work, apart from playing cowboys and injuns on wooden horses that is
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Originally posted by Koi
    Why are you reading this and not getting on with what your paid to do, 14 members on line at 14.11. Does your boss know!!!!!!!

Good to see though, well what else is there to do while your at work, apart from playing cowboys and injuns on wooden horses that is
    i'm taking a break from fixing phones and popped home for a bacon sarnie
    [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Hehehe... work is boring, this is more fun, and the boss is in New York!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I am the boss - well I work from home too lol
        Dave

Comment

Its this or Solitaire !

And if the boss walks in , I'm very fast at 'ALT + TAB' to a work like window !

SparX
          http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

I'm trying to get the boss to buy a surf - then he'll be on here all day too and it won't matter!!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

Yes the boss dose know she just phoned my mbl to say "I see your on line already"
              Any way done 12 hrs today what more do you want.
              Got to do the school run now see ya in a bit.

sumo.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I dont start work till 8.45 (nightshifts)
                [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

BOSS...... I AM THE BOSS!!!

Comment

It's simple Nig, big T wasn't around, so we could all play.

hehehehe

Sewerat Bob
                    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Oh no, you've done it now Bob - you've gone and told him we've been playing without him
                      - we'll all be BANNED!!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        Oh no, you've done it now Bob - you've gone and told him we've been playing without him
                        - we'll all be BANNED!!

Just had a Note from TonyN

NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                          Just had a Note from TonyN
                          What am I some kind of Grouch? LOL, Only one person likely to get banned around here, thats me if I don't go to bed in a minute!

Still got "you still on that damn computer, every bloody evening...................." ringing my my ears

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

either I can hear your other half , or my wife is saying the same thing !

Spooky !
                            http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Working...
                            X