Not!

http://adelaideutes.worldsecuresystems.com/Bull_bar

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A BULL BAR

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}

Comment

Subtle.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Thats not a bull bar! this is a "roo" bar, (my latest kit)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Would it be wrong to want a set of them for the ignorant pedestrians (mainly hooded teenagers) that wander across the road thinking they own it !! The a bar and the foot down method just doesn't seem to cut it anymore

Comment

I think intentionally trying to kill or injure someone is, generally, frowned upon these days.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt66 View Post
              Would it be wrong to want a set of them for the ignorant pedestrians (mainly hooded teenagers) that wander across the road thinking they own it !! The a bar and the foot down method just doesn't seem to cut it anymore
              This maybe a more humane way of achieving your aims

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                This maybe a more humane way of achieving your aims

Nar, that would mearly brush them to one side.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Those bars deal with the immediate issue but would be far more effective if they could also act as a deterrent ...

Weld some 3' spikes onto them so you hang on to the first 'roo (Or chav/ned/cyclist) then the others will have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Those bars deal with the immediate issue but would be far more effective if they could also act as a deterrent ...

Weld some 3' spikes onto them so you hang on to the first 'roo (Or chav/ned/cyclist) then the others will have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others

You worry me at times.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Why ? It's not as if I've posted something unreasonable ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Spikes, emm. think thats abit excessive although if replace the spikes with flexable wire electric contacts that deliver a decent charge able to render any poor air breather unconscious.
                        I think this is the way to go and doesnt result in an arrest warrent, plus the victem will never remember what exacly hit him but will always remember to look and pay attention.
                        Life is a adventure, make it count 4x4 style

Comment

Originally posted by Ste View Post
                          Spikes, emm. think thats abit excessive although if replace the spikes with flexable wire electric contacts that deliver a decent charge able to render any poor air breather unconscious.
                          I think this is the way to go and doesnt result in an arrest warrent, plus the victem will never remember what exacly hit him but will always remember to look and pay attention.
                          Now thats the kind of thinking I like

Comment

Working...
                          X