Exceptionally small kitchen design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptionally small kitchen design

Does anyone here know anything about kitchen design for tiny kitchens? When I say small, I mean 1.4 by 1.7 meters!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Does anyone here know anything about kitchen design for tiny kitchens? When I say small, I mean 1.4 by 1.7 meters!
    try Ikea website, they will design it for you, and normally free
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

I'm your man - previous work includes:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Andy. Easy answer, mate. Smaller units, and appliances....................
        Attached Files
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I do fitouts on bedsits now and again. What are you hoping to fit into said kitchen and i can get you photos of some examples.... typical bedsit i do you can shit shave and shower at the same time the ensuites are that small.

Comment

Thanks for the replies chaps, most helpful

What I'd like to get in are an oven and hob, a sink and a fridge. The freezer, washing machine, dishwasher etc. can go in a cupboard in the livingroom.

I can get all the stuff in in an "L" configuration, but I'm looking for other ideas to see if they are better than mine.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Sorry Andy I'm absolutely no use at all unless it's a Wendy house ya fitting out !!

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

http://www.elfinkitchens.co.uk/

Comment

do you not have the same standard in the uk where your hob has to be a certain distance from your kitchen tap????

i know here its something like 900mm from hob and kitchen tap.

Comment

Have you looked at Smallbone?
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Anything is possible Andy, it all depends on what you want in it.
                      Obviously an american f/f is out of the question but does it need a washing machine as it will take up alot of room.
                      Does it need a full size oven or could you get away with a compact oven & just a 2 ring hob & a small single bowl sink with no drainer.
                      I've done quite alot of small kitchens over the years so if you need any pointers or advice just message me.
                      If you weren't so far away I'd call in & throw some ideas at you.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Has the advantage of being able to be removed from one pad to another pad, and reassembled in the current vogue.
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Andy, this kitchen I fitted recently is 2.1mtr x 1.7mtr (approx) so should give you some idea!!
                          Always remember when kitchen designing that you can't butt two units in a corner without whats called a "corner fillet" otherwise the doors don't open past each other!
                          Questions that jump out at me are....
                          Where's the window /door?
                          How much wall space do you have?
                          Can you use an integrated or under the counter fridge??

If you need proper help, you'll need to mail me a proper sketch with dimensions.

Alan

www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Nice work Alan, good to see that you don't use salmonella strips.
                            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                              Nice work Alan, good to see that you don't use salmonella strips.
                              Try to avoid them if possible, but sometimes they have their uses!
                              www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X