want to buy a surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to buy a surf

I am thinking of buying a 3l td surf and would like to know what current owners think of there surfs. After a short test drive I thought It was great but It's nice to hear what other people think as It will be used as an everyday car, but fun comes into play at weekends & days off.

P.S I would be greatful for any hints & tips on what to look for when buying. I am also buying through a import dealer, Does this make it a better buy or not? If anyone know's of windisor clasics & has any opinions about them I would be greatful of any shared knowladge.
    Many Thanks to thoes who help me out.
    Last edited by scoobie; 13 August 2004, 14:03.

hey smile you will be buying a great motor, just read some of the posts on here and i am sure once you buy her you will wonder why you did not get one years ago.
    and the grin lasts forever too, when you driving a surf
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

had my 3rd gen 3.0TD for a couple of weeks now, i'm finding excuses to go out in it all the time - take your time choosing one & enjoy it once you have.........miles of smiles
      [SIZE=5]ANDY[/SIZE]

[U]HOLMESDALE EAGLES[/U]

Comment

We've had our 3rd Gen 3.0 litre Surf for a couple of months now and the enthusiasm for the vehicle is as high as it was when we first got it - its a race to get the keys first!!
        The truck is very easy to drive and easy to park as it has big wing mirrors and ours has a reversing mirror that drops out of the rear spoiler. Consumption is 27 or 28 mpg, which I don't think is bad for a big vehicle with the aerodynamics of a brick!! It doesn't seem to make much difference whether you are stuck in traffic or doing 70mph on the motorway. If you are abroad it will cruise easily at 80/85 mph.
        If you want to have a chat about Surfs, or even come and look at ours in detail, then send me a pm or e-mail and I am happy to give any help I can.
        Keith

Comment

Working...
        X