Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Again

Hi folks not been around here for a long time as I have shifted job and all sorts of stuff but anyhow………….First of all hi again to everyone and sorry to those that I have lost touch with (all the usual lot)…..anyhow back now and hope everyone is doing ok with you and yours and now in the UK (well for a while and not liking the cold weather at the least …Oh did try and join the Scottish mud club but went on a course for a month and a bit in deepest darkest Bovington and there was no internet and was very busy when I got back so apologies to not getting back to that one ……Right here we go then and surprise surprise I have a couple of questions on the 3.0 technical page if anyone fancies a gander

All the best!
    Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Glad to have you back.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

and me, whoever you are...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        Glad to have
        you back.

cheers big Yin.. must be a bit cold over your part of the world now. ###### freezing in this place

Comment

Ciao Wiggy, how are you ?

kids taught you any more Italian ?
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Ciao Wiggy, how are you ?

kids taught you any more Italian ?
            hi john.. na trying to keep with it a bit but trying to learn Scottish again haha

Comment

4 degrees c in Sorrento this morning !!!

you back in blighty for good now then ?

Comment

4 degrees c in Sorrento this morning !!!

you back in blighty for good now then ?
                na hopefully not. time was up at latina but managed to blag a recruiting job in Edinburgh for a couple of years. would go back at a drop of a hat tho and was looking to go if I had been laid off with the redundancies. lucky sod being over there tho..... it's honking it down today and about to go and do some work to the truck. are you in italia on holidays or work ?

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
                  na hopefully not. time was up at latina but managed to blag a recruiting job in Edinburgh for a couple of years. would go back at a drop of a hat tho and was looking to go if I had been laid off with the redundancies. lucky sod being over there tho..... it's honking it down today and about to go and do some work to the truck. are you in italia on holidays or work ?

Rob
                  Oh I wish !

No it's my cousin he has moved over the other side of the Bay of Naples where the Reggiano ship yard is

he says it is very cold and the locals sre panic ridden !

Comment

Oh I wish !

No it's my cousin he has moved over the other side of the Bay of Naples where the Reggiano ship yard is

he says it is very cold and the locals sre panic ridden !
                    haha I think everyone in Naples is a bit panicky. hope his move goes OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X