running boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running boards

Just took my running boards off the surf today.

It now looks as if i have had a lift fitted, and its easier to get in and out.

Talking about lifts, been saving my pennies and am going to order a 4" suspension kit fron L.A Supertrucks. Has anybody fitted one? does everything come in the kit that you need or is there extra stuff you need to buy?.Any advice or comments would be greatfuly recieved.

Also ordered new wheels, 15" chrome 8 spoke with 31x10.5x15 BFG muds and it ging in next week to get window tints done.

Thanks again for any feed back

If you're putting a 4" lift on, those 31's are gonna look mighty silly! What size rims are you getting? If they are 15x8's you can put 33's on but only after you lift her!
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

ok thats me told.

Is anybody running 31" tyres with a 4" lift. I had look in the gallery at some photos, but could,nt see any.

Would i be better sticking to a 2" lift, it would certainly be cheeper but i,ve saved hard and got my heart set on a 4".

thanks again for any feedback

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
        ok thats me told.

Is anybody running 31" tyres with a 4" lift. I had look in the gallery at some photos, but could,nt see any.

Would i be better sticking to a 2" lift, it would certainly be cheeper but i,ve saved hard and got my heart set on a 4".

I'm running 31's with a 3" body lift(la super trucks) could do with bigger boots but still looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
          ok thats me told.

I'm running 31's with a 2" susp lift on the Bullet (check the gallery - not the avatar pic as thats a different truck) and they look the nutz, but I would want 33's when she gets lifted again.

Also if you have a wide body surf it's worth considering wheel spacers to fill out the arches nicely.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i've got 4" lift on a 3rd gen... back wheels look a bit odd but not stupid... best off getting bigger... will look much cooler!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X