anyone from glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from glasgow

anyone from glasgow with a surf that uses a good garage thats in the know with them??? got a few bits n bobs needing looked at

You might be worth giving Yoshie a shout. He lives near Stirling and is right handy with spanners.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

cheers for that mate will give him a pm

Comment

Or give him a try Here..
        www.scottishmudclub.com

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

cheers again try in there or find out if hes going 2 the next club meeting this sat at clog

Comment

Originally posted by goldieboy2011 View Post
            cheers again try in there or find out if hes going 2 the next club meeting this sat at clog
            Won't be at Clog this weekend but you can pm me on SMC as pm is a free function on SMC. Username on there. Brian.SMC

Or ask in this thread now I have found it.
            Last edited by yoshie; 26 January 2012, 18:56.
            Brian

Comment

al rite really looking for someone to have a look at my 4x4 got a hold of the add mod altho as a painter dont want to take it on and posted on this abt the uni fuel filter that a have on the truck and help will b gr8

Comment

Originally posted by goldieboy2011 View Post
                al rite really looking for someone to have a look at my 4x4 got a hold of the add mod altho as a painter dont want to take it on and posted on this abt the uni fuel filter that a have on the truck and help will b gr8
                Happy to have a look and give you some help, however, you will need to give me a month as my weekends are full at the min building a new garage.

If you are in a rush contact Geo.SMC over on the mudclub site as he works from his own garage and is very knowledgable about 4x4s. He is also close to you.
                Brian

Comment

no probs give him a bell and if your looking for the garage painter inside give me a bell

Comment

Working...
                  X