Relay rod recall update!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay rod recall update!!!

Just a quick update about my recall i know theres been a few new members so might be worth them reading it.

Some time in early november i rang toyota customer relations on 01737 367 600 asked them to check if my truck has had the recall part fitted, gave them my reg number and VIN number was told to wait upto 2 months for a reply from japan.

About 6 weeks later i received a letter stating that the part needs to be replaced and i need to wait a few days for my local dealership to call me.

2 days later the dealership calls and book me in for today (23rd) work is being carried out as i type (i hope)

the only issue i do have with the whole process is the toyota Aygo they gave me as a replacement while i wait, best way to describe it is a baked bean tin on wheels literally i think if i poked it hard enough my finger would go through the rear door lol

but still glad its done
    Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Finally got mine done last week. Wasn't offered a replacement but I have to say the customer care was very good. I expected to be treated like scum turning up with the oldest vehicle they'd had in a long time. Very pleasent, washed and vaced and even gave me a 'health check' which didn't say any work needed doing.

When I get my GT86 I'll be going there for a service

Comment

hmm not bad ill be interested to see if they'll valet mine saves me doing it lol

Comment

Did they make you wear the dress to drive the Aygo?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

No but they did ask if I wanted to pay an extra charge of £15 to have the built in make up kit and an over size sun visor mirror to apply it, I told them I was handsome enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKzn130 View Post
            hmm not bad ill be interested to see if they'll valet mine saves me doing it lol
            Damn - Is there anything that's been recalled on the VZN185, I can enquire after? I want a free valet!!!
            Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

best to call them find out the criteria

Comment

Working...
              X