No announcement yet.

Golden Wonder ...security ...priceless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your not doing anything illegal..what right does anyone have to come across and demand you stop.
    if the chap shooting the video had broken any laws Golden Wonder would be seeking prosecution. Also I m sure Golden wonder have their own CCTV that recorded the incident.
    In this case it was a video, next time its what you drive, where you park, green laneing.
    If these security staff had encountered genuine hard men or robbers they would have run like feck, its easy to pick on a soft target.
    Last edited by Vultch; 25 January 2012, 00:40.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I prefer the tenuous link of Golden Wonder and a Wall pooing !
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

And what if I told you it pood out 73 tons since Saturday!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

What is wrong with somebody setting out to teach ignorant people the laws of the land?

It reminds me of another case, where a man was stopped in a shopping centre from taking a picture of his daughter while they were having an ice cream.

A security guard came over and demanded that the man delete all the photos on his memory card. When the man asked why, the security guard said it was a matter of privacy. When the man said he'd already uploaded them to facebook, the guard called the police who threatened him with the terrorism act.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

It is worth noting that powers which are passed through parliament, which we are assured will not be abused, clearly are.

The police themselves have little knowledge of the law with regards to photography, as any amateur photographer in London will attest.

Another example was of police intimidating a 15 year old taking photos at an armed forces parade in Romford.

A Police Inspector, no less, told the youngster that him taking photos was " anti-social behaviour and could constitute a terrorist threat."

If that wasn't bad enough, after continuing to take photos the Inspector then said to justify their stopping him ""You were being silly, you were running around being stupid and gay"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/8951...tographer.html

Obviously photographers would do well to be polite and courteous with their dealing with the public and authority. But for me, pointing out somebodies ignorance of the law and challenging it is the only way some people will learn.

Individualism has been lost in this country. If somebody wants to do something and it doesn't hurt or infringe of the rights of somebody else, then I say let them.
          Last edited by Shaft120; 25 January 2012, 00:26.
          Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

There is a good bench at Lakeside shopping centre where 'upskirt' shots can be taken of people on the escalator.

I have no idea how I know that.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              I'm a yorkshire man & I have a cz452 bolt action.
              Yup, quite a few of us packing down in Norfolk too

Comment

Originally posted by Orinoco View Post
                Yup, quite a few of us packing down in Norfolk too
                Fudge?

Not sure thats what he meant.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                  Fudge?

Comment

I keep getting THIS in me 'ead.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      Fudge?

Not sure thats what he meant.

Very droll