My MOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MOT

My second gen went for MOT today, all day in the garage until i finished work to pick it up. arrived at the garage 530pm. sorry we could not do your MOT as we cant open the bonnet. strange i thought checked the oil yesterday catch was fine.fuel cap was open lol. i give up

FFS, take it somewhere else!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      FFS, take it somewhere else!
      Too right, thick fcuk's.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Is the fuel flap still open?

Comment

Free mot then ?
          All the best

Comment

I hope you touched your thumb with you first two fingers and waved at them.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by frontman View Post
              Free mot then ?
              Hi, i had a bit of a joke with them as they opened the fuel cap instead of the bonnet that they should fill her up for me and to be fair to them they did . full tank. just needs some new shocks to get it through the MOT. hey i was in burnley on sat towed a horse up there with the surf. i could have come to your party hope you had a good night

Comment

Originally posted by ziggy View Post
                Hi, i had a bit of a joke with them as they opened the fuel cap instead of the bonnet that they should fill her up for me and to be fair to them they did . full tank. just needs some new shocks to get it through the MOT. hey i was in burnley on sat towed a horse up there with the surf. i could have come to your party hope you had a good night
                The best thing in Burnley is the road out!!! Yes i used to live in Burnley and the surrounding area's
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X