X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Purple...

Check out the interior.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CUSTOM-SHO...ht_4305wt_1398

I threw up on the iPad.... Why would you do it?
    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Its a show truck, purple is the theme, it's built to grab your attention.

TBH, for a show a truck on 44's its in pretty nice proportion. I LOVE the front IFS set up on the rear to get rear steer, very clever.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

TBH, for a show a truck on 44's its in pretty nice proportion. I LOVE the front IFS set up on the rear to get rear steer, very clever.
        Yeah thats all good...But purple fake fur??... Tony your worrying me...
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

You build a Show Truck Called Purple Nasty, what else you going to do inside? Its obvious!

(oh, and I grew up reading 70's Custom Car and Street Machine mags......).
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I had fur in me MK1 lotus Cortina.

I was a Hot Car man meself.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Me too, although Custom Car more than Street Machine.

Incidently Mr Barker, my Technical Drawing teacher CIRCA May 1978, if you're reading this can I have my copy of Custom Car back now please, the one with Roarin' Rat on the cover, I only bought it that morning and didn't have time to finish it, thanks.

Comment

Did you used to nick the "Custom cab" signs off of Transit vans and fettle them so they read "Custom car"?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

true but it cant have rear wheel drive can it ? the diff will be turning the wrong way ,5 speed in reverse, hang on i ve got day shar view
                  JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                    true but it cant have rear wheel drive can it ? the diff will be turning the wrong way ,5 speed in reverse, hang on i ve got day shar view
                    Could he not have flipped the diff as you would with a live axle?
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Incidently Mr Barker, my Technical Drawing teacher CIRCA May 1978, if you're reading this can I have my copy of Custom Car back now please, the one with Roarin' Rat on the cover, I only bought it that morning and didn't have time to finish it, thanks.
                      Blimey, Vince. You don't half bear a grudge!........I'm sure I remember you complaining about poor old Mr Barker, and the "Roarin Rat" Custom Car issue in a post a couple of years ago...........Let it go, mate.......................... .Let it go.......................
                      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Awesome - Finally a Lux modded for motorway cruising!!
                        Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                          Blimey, Vince. You don't half bear a grudge!........I'm sure I remember you complaining about poor old Mr Barker, and the "Roarin Rat" Custom Car issue in a post a couple of years ago...........Let it go, mate.......................... .Let it go.......................
                          Find his address and go smash a window

Brian

Comment

Just looked at the pictures of the truck more closely.......You've just got to love a guy who will go to the trouble and expense of engineering four wheel drive / four wheel steer, and the goes on to spend twenty five quid on a "Womble fur" interior.........................
                            Last edited by MWS; 16 January 2012, 22:17.
                            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              Could he not have flipped the diff as you would with a live axle?
                              i thought that but the extension tube would be on the other side and the prop would have to go over to the side
                              just had a look at the pics the diff hasnt been flipped and it looks like there isnt any half shafts on the rear
                              Last edited by lord lucan; 16 January 2012, 22:20.
                              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Working...
                              X