@sri_gaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sri_gaz

Hey Gaz....... Have you fitted the sliders from Yoshie yet? Any pictures? In a previous post, you mentioned that you were changing from a 1.5" body lift to 2". Did you do that? The reason that I'm asking, is that I have a 2" body lift kit for my 2nd gen, and nowhere to do the work. Do you take on jobs like that at your garage, and how much would you charge? I'm only a half hour away, Please let me know..............Cheers...... Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Alright mate, I've just got the sliders back from the painters this week. have posted pictures of the sliders in the sliders thread, but there not fitted to truck yet.

As for the lift on mine, currently stuck with 1.5 inch but am still very tempted to go 2 inch. Only thing stopping me is alot of people don't recommend 2 inch lift body on a 3rd gen.
    That's reason my sliders aint on yet as holding off fitting them till I decided to lift it more or not.
    See i don't really need more lift as its not getting massive abuse offroad and only real reason to lift it more would be more for looks and less to stop front tyres scrubing

Atm I couldn't take the job on, as had to take sometime off for few weeks due to family stuff so currently trying to catch up on number of jobs. Would be least month before I'd have spare day.
    What kit have you bought and does it include all brackets for the bumpers etc or is it purely the lifting blocks and longer bolts
    However if your struggling to find someone to do the job and want it doing asap I can pass some details onto you, however both people are located closer to southport.
    Last edited by SRI_GAZ; 10 January 2012, 19:35.

Comment

Cheers Gaz. No problem, mate. I'd been thinking about ringing Paul at West Coast...........
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
      X