No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacast....are you related to Frankx perchance?
    What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by meooo View Post
      Spacast....are you related to Frankx perchance?
      perWHAT???

Anyway, peranything I am not, AFAIK, related to that gentleman - except by marriage, and that was dissolved in 1999.
      Hope that clears it up for you.
      EDIT
      I've just noticed that under my name it says "Registered User"
      I would like to make it clear that I am not a registered user, and I Did Not Have Sexual Relations with that Woman!
      Last edited by spacast; 5 January 2012, 22:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        I've been looking for a jeep for ages. I've eventually bought a box of meat, any ideas how to properly cook the eggs?
        Here is a pic showing a earlier effort by forum members

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Get some of this beauty sliced with those stunning eggs.

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oh you can't beat (sic) Eggs a-la hiluxsurf.co.uk, while camping in someones back garden on Salisbury Plains.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

What? you can't beat an egg?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Here is a pic showing a earlier effort by forum members

[IMG]piccie of eggs in a pan[/IMG]
                I hope that they are free range quail eggs. Nothing but the best on this forum.

Comment

Thanks for the replies chaps.

Silly me, I think it's been something else all along. I'll keep you all posted.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

well theres many ways in which eggs can be cooked here are some.....

Scrambled eggs is a dish made from the lightly beaten combined whites and yolks of two or more (usually chicken's) eggs, sometimes with a little milk or water added, and stirred while cooking. The dish is most commonly consumed, in western countries, at breakfast time.

A fried egg is an egg cooked by frying, typically in butter, cooking oil or margarine, for the purpose of eating. There are different ways to fry eggs.

'Over hard', also called 'hard' — cooked on both sides until the yolk has solidified.
                    'Over medium' — cooked on both sides until the yolk is fairly thick but still a liquid.
                    'Over easy', also called 'runny' — cooked on both sides (not clear) but yolk is still liquid. This is occasionally called 'sunny side down.' These are also commonly referred to as 'dippy eggs' or 'dip eggs'.
                    'Sunny side up' — cooked only on one side; yolk is liquid (the oil or fat may be used to baste the sunny side, however). This is often known simply as 'eggs up'

Another style known simply as 'Fried' - eggs are fried on both sides with the yolks broken until set or hard.

Boiled eggs are cooked by immersing eggs (typically chicken's eggs) in boiling water with their shells unbroken.

Hard-boiled eggs are produced by boiling until both the egg yolk and the egg white are solid, while for soft-boiled eggs the yolk, and sometimes even the white, remains "runny". They are generally considered easier to cook than many other ways of preparing eggs, while hard boiled eggs are easier to cook than soft boiled eggs.

An omelette is a preparation of beaten egg/s cooked with butter or oil in a frying pan, often folded around a filling or given a topping.

A frittata is a type of Italian omelette featuring hearty fillings such as meats, cheeses, and vegetables. Rather than being folded like a normal omelette, it is prepared open-faced, and typically finished under the grill.

A Poached egg is an un-shelled egg that has been cooked in very hot but not boiling water, until the egg white has mostly congealed, but the yolk remains soft. A small amount of white vinegar may be added to the water to keep the egg white from spreading out.

Eggs Benedict is a dish consisting of two halves of an English muffin, usually topped with smoked bacon or ham (sometimes known as back bacon, which in America is called Canadian bacon), poached eggs, and the crucial ingredient, hollandaise sauce.

your coxs banana's could be cooked in some of the above examples but i don't think you need to remove thier shells first in all the examples.

yours the eggmeister
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

You missed out Bios' pickled eggs....

Comment

This is what happens when your wifes eggs get attacked by tadpoles.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Blimey! Cojoined triplets!
                          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

All three with one objective...continually empty my wallet!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thanks for the concise answer, Koi, a true eggspert.

But, alss!, I have no eggs I do have some Stilton, will I be able to fit 35"s without lifting it?
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                                Thanks for the concise answer, Koi, a true eggspert.

But, alss!, I have no eggs I do have some Stilton, will I be able to fit 35"s without lifting it?
                                you may be able to but i dont think it will be a brie doing it. If its the swiss ones it will be a right gastanberra of a job. I think the air will turn blue, especially if its raining as you might need wellington's. It might be worth crossing TOnyN's parmesan with some money and paying him milleens, edam good at it thou....................
                                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                                My choice
                                Back off

Comment

Working...
                                X