recommendation for a tyre company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommendation for a tyre company

after getting an mot advisory on my 2 front tyres i thought it would be about time i treated my truck to 4 new tyres, i was going to put 4 insa turbo dakars on, however i soon found out that the cheaper makes of AT and MT tyres in the common sizes were sold out nearly everywhere, not good, but as it was only an advisory i had a bit of time.
    245/75R16 was the size i was looking for and could get the insa turbo's for £89 each from tyre direct in luton, when they came back in stock!
    over xmas i continued to surf the net looking for tyres and found tyredrive.co.uk who did me 4 kumho kl71's for £94 each plus £11.50 delivery for all 4!
    cant fault their service, delivered next day and after reading the reviews on these tyres there was no chance of me choosing insa's instead.
    just for comparison, camskill wanted £109 each for the same tyres and black circles wanted £133, tyresdirect wanted £107 i think so a good saving on top quality tyres.

i payed 123.60 fitted each for the new general grabber at's from AJs 4x4 tyres. cheapest i found.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

What size are your tyres? I just looked at 265/75R16 general at2 are 116 quid each

Comment

Originally posted by mickyd View Post
        What size are your tyres? I just looked at 265/75R16 general at2 are 116 quid each
        265/70/16
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Fitted that seems a good price, I have access to tyre fitting equipment at work so saved a fair bit on fitting costs, a local tyre company to me wanted 50 quid to fit all 4

Comment

Broadway tyre centres (nationwide), £140 all in for BFG MUDs and a little more for All Terrains. Each.

Comment

Working...
            X