Ebay Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Problem

I have purchased a set of Toyota centre caps from an ebay auction, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT, and thought it was strange that they were silver, so they have just arrived and they don't fit the standard 2nd gen wheels.

Does anybody know what they will fit(see pictures).
    Attached Files

centre caps

Originally posted by andy
    I have purchased a set of Toyota centre caps from an ebay auction, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT, and thought it was strange that they were silver, so they have just arrived and they don't fit the standard 2nd gen wheels.

Does anybody know what they will fit(see pictures).
    not 3rd gen either

Comment

The guy claims that they fit a surf, but I have 4 outside the house at the moment and they wont fit any of them (1991-1996).

I was thinking more Rav 4 or Landcruiser.

Comment

The guy claims that they fit a surf, but I have 4 outside the house at the moment and they wont fit any of them (1991-1996).

I was thinking more Rav 4 or Landcruiser.

I was gonna say very rav 4 looking
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          I was gonna say very rav 4 looking
          Not the same as Tam's Rav .

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Dumb question, but have you asked him which Surf he reckon's they fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzig
              Dumb question, but have you asked him which Surf he reckon's they fit ?
              Yes I have but he's ignoring my e-mails, will have to get heavy with him soon.

Comment

Yes I have but he's ignoring my e-mails, will have to get heavy with him soon.
                Hope you've not left feedback yet ! - Neg "Different to advertised" can be a very persuasive

Comment

Originally posted by ozzig
                  Hope you've not left feedback yet ! - Neg "Different to advertised" can be a very persuasive
                  He has Private feedback, which means you dont see the comments just the score.

Also he say's that he has spoken to a previous customer who fitted them on a 2003 model, and that I should have asked what year they were for, but has offered to take them back minus the postage.

Not sure which way I'm going to play this yet.

Comment

Sounds like a cracking reason to add a 2003 to your collection

Comment

Working...
                    X