Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Have I Done Now!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW!!!

I was looking at my profile, and saw I had a lot of attachment pics there and was worried that it my be filling up, so I thought as u do, cleaning up and make room for more. But now that they r all gone from my attachments section, I have found that they have also gone from all my old posting too, and the old posting don’t look right without the pics and there were some good pics that people would have liked to see of there surfs and the days out we had been on. Well I think so anyway lol. How do I get them back on the posting and should I have cleaned up the attachments.

I know, I know don’t tough things u don’t know about, I get told all the time.

Please help me
    Attached Files
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW!!!

I was looking at my profile, and saw I had a lot of attachment pics there and was worried that it my be filling up, so I thought as u do, cleaning up and make room for more. But now that they r all gone from my attachments section, I have found that they have also gone from all my old posting too, and the old posting don’t look right without the pics and there were some good pics that people would have liked to see of there surfs and the days out we had been on. Well I think so anyway lol. How do I get them back on the posting and should I have cleaned up the attachments.

I know, I know don’t tough things u don’t know about, I get told all the time.

Please help me
    Chris.

Was this on your signature, if so, when you add them to the signature again they will appear on all your posts again.

If not are you saying about some old posts that you put attachments in, if so which posts are you talking about.

Sorry I'm not quite clear on what you meant and which attachments you are talking about.

Cheers

Comment

Sorry Chris.

See what you mean now, just had a look at my own personal profile.

Basically unless you still have the pictures in which case you will need to manually upload them in the appropriate posts (you can edit your own posts), then the attachments are gone forever. I don't want to have to restore the database as we will lose any posts that have been made this morning (I last did a backup at 09:30 this morning.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
        Sorry Chris.

See what you mean now, just had a look at my own personal profile.

Basically unless you still have the pictures in which case you will need to manually upload them in the appropriate posts (you can edit your own posts), then the attachments are gone forever. I don't want to have to restore the database as we will lose any posts that have been made this morning (I last did a backup at 09:30 this morning.

Cheers
        thanks for all your help and sorry for being a bit of a idiot, i deleted the pics in the profile last week, was only looking at the old posting today, i will edit them back on. I wont be doing that again lol
        thanks again for all your hard work

chris
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
          thanks for all your help and sorry for being a bit of a idiot, i deleted the pics in the profile last week, was only looking at the old posting today, i will edit them back on. I wont be doing that again lol
          thanks again for all your hard work

chris
          No problem M8, that's the problem with having things so flexible, it allows you to do things that aren't such a good idea.

Sorry couldn't make it easier for you.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X