No announcement yet.

Ebay scammer, beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah well mate...on to eBay to look for more victi...err...scams.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Might have a bid, if I win do you think he would mind me paying in these?

Comment

Up to £155 now!

Comment

I think that the HE you are all referring to might just be a SHE judging by purchase history.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            I think that the HE you are all referring to might just be a SHE judging by purchase history.
            I still reckon they'll have a protruding forehead, a lower jaw that sits forward of their upper jaw and a sign on their front door saying "mind your knuckles".

When I lived in that neck of the woods (actually off the island thankfully) there was an incident when a cardboard cutout John Smiths no-nonsense man was placed against someones frosted glass front door. The householder called the police out, an armed response unit, erm, responded and it turned out that the guy in the house was on the witness protection programme for some gangland related thing.

All that for a couple of drunk blokes nicking an advert from the pub for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
              I still reckon they'll have a protruding forehead, a lower jaw that sits forward of their upper jaw and a sign on their front door saying "mind your knuckles".
              And a cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                Reported.
                Asked him what res the pic is as I need it for advertising....
                ETA
                and the reply....

"hi are u really interested in buying one of my photos ? if so give me a buy it now price your offering and ill deal with it thank you

- milky-ere"

To$$er
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I don't see what the problem is. I've sold dozens of pictures on eBay, I'm pretty sure nobody thought they were actually buying the Forth Road Bridge or Blackness Castle.

If the title or description said it was a picture, then the auction is sound.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Item "removed or no longer available".

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      I don't see what the problem is. I've sold dozens of pictures on eBay, I'm pretty sure nobody thought they were actually buying the Forth Road Bridge or Blackness Castle.

The listing said that it was a picture (in very small case at the bottom of the listing) but it was listed as an iPad because it had full details, specs, etc of resolution, screen size and so on because it was listed under the auto listing wizard for selling an iPad.

Comment

I thought you had some common sense! Bit of a troll post Andy... The op stated the same advert without the word pic was put on ebay prior to this. Pretty obvious its a blag. Glad its gone. I hate ebay thieves, hiding behind a computer somewhere, don't even have the balls to nick something properly and risk the consequences...
                        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Not a Troll, but playing DA; we aren't discussing the old listing as nobody, bar the OP, saw it. The new listing clearly stated it was a picture in both the listing title (pic) and description, yet there were people willing to pay £155 for it.

The Internet is crawling with scams and badly worded advertisements, if people weren't greedy, they wouldn't get scammed. I'm sorry, but I can't sympathise with people who get caught. Even I have fallen foul of a scam buyer, but only once!
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I sympathise with anyone who gets scammed. Preying on the weak ( whether the weakness is greed or gullibility, or just being a bit simple minded ) is the way of the jungle, its how most animals get their lunch. We should be better than that.
                            Сви можемо

Comment

well i guess everyone should read any posts of things you have for sale through a few times if you think that is a fair advert, at least you have given people fair warning lol

Comment

Working...
                              X