Erm.... barf?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm.... barf?!

This hasn't exactly ruined my childhood but it's something that doesn't really bear too much thinking about!

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/krankies-a...-swinging-past

I'm sure someone out there will find it amusing!

HORRIFIC

Comment

Wow, you couldn't even call it an eleven pinter!

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Have they a book or panto to sell, even so that sort of PR will backfire

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Imagine being the unlucky geezer to pull her car keys out of the pot!

Still, I'd have a crack at it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
            Imagine being the unlucky geezer to pull her car keys out of the pot!

Still, I'd have a crack at it anyway.
            Me too unless it was a Vauxhall.

Comment

FFS - a national embarrassment. Can we not exile them to North Korea? However, that would give the North Koreans justification for pulling the nuclear trigger in retaliation.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                Wow, you couldn't even call it an eleven pinter!

A frombie
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by tavvi View Post
                  FFS - a national embarrassment. Can we not exile them to North Korea? However, that would give the North Koreans justification for pulling the nuclear trigger in retaliation.
                  OMG..Black affronted !!!!! Freaks..

Shirl

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    A frombie
                    Would have to be!

Comment

They've evidently been at it for years. Here's a story from the BBC back in 2004.

Krankie hurt in beanstalk tumble
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4099391.stm

Wee Jimmie, Big Ian, and John Barrowman attempt to recreate the stalk incident.

Children's entertainer Wee Jimmy Krankie has been taken to hospital with undefined injuries after falling 10ft off a stalk in Glasgow.

The 57-year-old is starring in a production of Jack and the Beanstalk at the city's Pavilion Theatre and banged off during a matinee show.

Fellow cast member Scottish soap star Gary "Holly" Wood was also injured in the fall on Wednesday, when his stalk was bent double by the pressure exerted by the "Swinging Wee Jimmie", as he/she/it is now known.

The duo's conditions were described as nauseating by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary, and the extent of the injuries was unknown as no-one had been willing to get close enough to see.

The Wednesday evening performance at the theatre has now been cancelled and the audience who saw the fall during the day have been given sedatives and counselling .

Double act

A spokesman for the Scottish Ambulance Service said: "Wee Jimmy Krankie fell off the stalk on to the stage and was taken to Glasgow Royal Infirmary. Some of the A&E staff had to be treated for shock, but we hope most will be able to return to light duties in a few weeks."

Wee Jimmy, a cheeky Scottish schoolboy, is played by actress Janette Tough, who stars alongside her husband Ian Tough in their "double act" The Krankies. The rumour she plays both parts is as yet unconfirmed, Yes, they are childrens entertainers. Yes, it is very strange .

The incident took place as the first half of the pantomime drew to a perverted anti-climax.

The truss which holds up the stalk fell, sending Mrs Tough and her co-star crashing onto the stage.

The show was taking place at the Pavilion Theatre in Glasgow
                      Theatre manager Iain Gordon said: "She was at the top of the stalk at the end of act one, and it somehow got snagged in the leg of her shorts, then became entangled in the reinforced gusset of her panti...." at this point Mr Gordon was violently sick.

He continued, "The stalk goes in the air about five metres, and as they were coming down approximately 10ft from the ground the stalk bent, Gary "Holly"Wood let out a shriek, Wee Jimmy rolled on to the stage, and everyone saw the nasty gash - most of us not for the first time, unfortunately. "

One concerned parent, mother-of-two Audrey Ryan from Glasgow, said: " I am very shocked to hear what has happened. We have tickets for the show next week, but obviously we are hoping that the two members are okay, and their stalk will be fully erected, That's the most important thing, it's what we all came too see after all."

Mr Tough was not on stage at the time of the accident, as he was in the dressing room attending to his own stalk, but went to hospital with his wife on the offchance of meeting a desperate nurse.

The couple are now semi-retarded but throughout the 1980s were a fixture on national television making their name on the CrackanJack children's TV programme, where they indulged in hilarious and obscene threesomes with Peter "it'll make you go blind" Glaze, and Stu "crush a grape" Francis.

They hosted their own show, The Krankies Do Dallas , on ITV before thankfully disappearing up their own fundements in 1991.

They have been knocking around Glasgow since the end of last month and are due to finish at the end of January. It takes a lot longer at their age.

An Ordinary Schoolboy
                      Wee Jimmie - wholesome Christmas fun for all the family

Letter from Viz magazine.
                      I've been having sexual fantasies about Jimmy Krankie. Now I don't know whether I'm heterosexual, homosexual or a paedophile.

Comment

That is mildly worrying.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                        X