X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash : Southampton/Basingstoke

NEWS FLASH
    Straight from our roving reporter at the Scottish Border:::::::::

Scottish Parliment to implement new legislation passed today Monday 9th Aug 2004.

Forwith no persons crossing Scottish / English from Scotland, driving a RELAY VAN towing a TRANSPORTER trailer will only be allowed to carry enough money for his or her own food & fuel.

They are banned from buying alcohol for the southern gentry, although under exceptional circumstances they may buy said NIPPY SWEATTIES for maidens

Posted Anon by Costa del Clyde
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Damm, I was just going to do that as well!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat

They are banned from buying alcohol for the southern gentry, although under exceptional circumstances they may buy said NIPPY SWEATTIES for maidens

So thats what Ricks cross-dressing is all about! Just a ruse to get a drink outta Sewerat.

Damn thats clever, good old dad!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

NEWS FLASH

Scottish Parliment to implement new legislation passed today Monday 9th Aug 2004.

Forwith no persons crossing Scottish / English from Scotland, driving a RELAY VAN towing a TRANSPORTER trailer will only be allowed to carry enough money for his or her own food & fuel.

Watch this guy very closely if he comes to your house, he came round for a cup of tea once and all the spoons went missing.

Comment

only the spoons you sure?????

and as for the new LAW that just goes to prove scots are tight A****
          Last edited by pops; 10 August 2004, 12:08.
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

NEWS FLASH

So basically you're a tight old git and dont want to buy us any beers??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Unless you are a maiden who fancies nippy sweatties, whatever they are?!

I thought sweatties was slang for for scots as in sweaty socks!
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

i'm scottish... i'll pop along for my free drinks!...
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

See you there Matt

Sewerat Bob
                  [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

See you there Matt

Sewerat Bob
                    i have an english accent mind!... but we can phone my mum to confirm!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                    X