Kzn 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzn 130

Hi all, just been looking on E Bay and came across some coil springs for a KZN 130, I was just wondering if anybody knows if they would fit my 1991 ln 130 2.4. Many thanks in advance, here is a pic of my old girl. Many thanks, Mick
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mad o View Post
    Hi all, just been looking on E Bay and came across some coil springs for a KZN 130, I was just wondering if anybody knows if they would fit my 1991 ln 130 2.4. Many thanks in advance, here is a pic of my old girl. Many thanks, Mick
    Yes they will fit no problem. The two trucks are basically the same underneath.

Comment

Thanks very much for your replys fingers crossed ill win them. Nice to hear someone else likes the paint job,my so called mates just take the p--s out of it. But as i tell them, dont call me when you get stuck in the snow in your little cars,ha ha: Many thanks again folks.

Comment

Nothing wrong with yellow trucks mate, here's mine....(work in progress)

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....32&postcount=1

Comment

Nice,cool wheels mate, yellow trucks easy to find in a Asda car park.

Comment

It yellow!!!
            Sorry taking the mickey, it actually looks quite good, im sick of my boring old dull grey

Your back looks as badly sagged as mine was before I did my springs, so trust me once the backs up again your going to have a huge grin makes a huge difference
            Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

It's the part grey, part bloodbath interior that really does it for me.

Comment

Nice motor. The springs your looking at, are they from seller amholt123?

Comment

Sorry for the delay in replying folks,at work at the moment. Thanks Kiwisurfing,no prob mate.Back end so far down, M.O.T. man had to adjust headlight aim,hopefully will be sorted soon. Had to do something with it Sancho ,all that red was just to much Thanks Sammyk,yes thay are from seller Amholt123. Thanks to all for your replys,might be more delays,waiting for the Mrs to go into labour,the little one should have been here today. O well as thay say , all good things are worth the wait

Comment

Welcome Mick.........Cheers.....Mick.
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I like the bits, on the outside, behind the A pillar, the jaggy bits painted on the front look stupid. I'm with sancho on the interior. I kind of like the auxiliary lights on the front too.
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                      X