• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's been timewrapped"!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-TOYOT...-/120825834237

Not a back to the Future price tho
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

I am sure that this has been advertised previously.

Comment

Very nice..... but £14k nice?
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Sounding good til "drives like a Fiesta" Not a good selling point.
          All the best

Comment

Wow, brings back a few memories, I remember driving with my dad (I was 5 at the time) to swap our Cortina for a yellow 2WD version - V reg it was.
            Those plastic vinyl seats got bolody hot in the summer, but bench seats meant I could sit in the middle and change gear for him.
            Oh the good ole days.
            Having said that I wouldn't pay modern day prices for a heap of "nostalgia"
            For that money, I assume I could have a couple of V8's on the drive instead....Hmmm....
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
              I am sure that this has been advertised previously.
              It was, someone posted it about 6 months ago, be interesting to know if it just didn't sell, or someone bought it and is already getting rid of it for some reason.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                It was, someone posted it about 6 months ago, be interesting to know if it just didn't sell, or someone bought it and is already getting rid of it for some reason.

As a service to the community, I have asked a couple of daft questions, one of which was "how long have you owned it for", but then I checked further and see that he is a dealer, so that question is not going to help much. That,ll teach me to leap in.
                Last edited by Bogus; 9 December 2011, 14:32.
                Сви можемо

Comment

Has the price dropped by £3,500? I am sure it was up for £14,995 yesterday. Says it has had 2 previous owners.

Comment

Working...
                  X