No announcement yet.

Suspension And Body Lift Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Surf has the radiator cap next to the waterpump so if your Radiator cap is not directly on the radiator you will have to lower the radiator as well (cap needs to be highest point or air locks can happen).

Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougster
      My Surf has the radiator cap next to the waterpump so if your Radiator cap is not directly on the radiator you will have to lower the radiator as well (cap needs to be highest point or air locks can happen).

Doug.
      The rad needs lowering on any body lift, or the fan won't fit in the fan shroud cut out.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        The rad needs lowering on any body lift, or the fan won't fit in the fan shroud cut out.
        unless you're lazy like me and just take the shroud off!!... makes it easier to clean mud out the rad too!
        i was a bit worried that if i lowered the rad it would stick out below the bumper too far too.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Sod It Just Booked It In To Supertrux For The Works Lol ....
          So Im Skint And Eating Beans On Toast Now Working 24 Hours A Day Lol And The Mrs Is Sulking ...................she Wanted An Impreza Turbo I Told Her To Make Do With The Surf And Ill Buy Her A Ladder For Christmas To Get Into It......it Will Be Hilarious Watching Her In Safeways Car Park With The Shopping..looking Forward To Offroading It.found The Surf To Hang A Bit Low In The Middle Underneath Where There Is A Protective Plate So I Have Never Really Put It In A Difficult Situation.
          ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

Working...
          X