Clear All

• good time to sell

230710058176 on ebay,has the weather pushed the prices up

'Kinell

That is all.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Hmmm, 3.4 V6 petrol?

Reckon I'm daft enough but Mrs L has spent all my money on Christmas so I'm safe for now.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        'Kinell
        £6.5K inell!
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

There's no such thing as a good time to sell your Surf, if you really love it!........................
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

It's either a complete mug bidding on that or a mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              It's either a complete mug bidding on that or a mate.
              Going on the history of certain forum members I don't think those two attributes are mutually exclusive

Comment

£6,400..??...and this is £4 ,000... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-TOYOT...#ht_2068wt_922

Hmmm..wonder if the cash will turn up...
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

THEY OFFER EXCELLENT FUEL ECONOMY, SPORTS CAR LIKE PERFORMANCE,

Really..................

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
                    £6,400..??...and this is £4 ,000... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-TOYOT...#ht_2068wt_922

Hmmm..wonder if the cash will turn up...
                    Solid colour with underslung spare and no daft bull bar. Very nice, a bit pricey and the wheels are horrible. If it was at £2500 that would be tempting
                    Brian

Comment

[QUOTE=yoshie;747159]Solid colour with underslung spare and no daft bull bar. Very nice, a bit pricey and the wheels are horrible. If it was at £2500 that would be tempting[/
                      an old guy who lives round the corner from me just bought an identicle one to that but with black n chrome split rims he paid 3k,looks smart

Comment

To be fair the first one is much higher spec, (and not a diesel) the second one is pikey spec complete with what looks like household door mats in it

Both pretty pricey, but in these sort of situations I usually happily pay more for a decent truck. - although that blue one is nearly what I paid for mine with less miles 5 years ago!
                        More Lift.
                        More Tyres.
                        More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                        X