Well ! What can i say!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well ! What can i say!!!

Had a great time in Cardiff watching the footie amonst other things.
    The old girl took me 400 miles and never moaned or groaned once.The surf was great too sat at 2500 revs for 3 hours and cruised to cardiff and back.Am so glad i sorted that wheel wobble before i went.Only saw one other surf ,it was on the a34 at the junction with the m4 about 11ish sat morn. Both pottering along in traffic I waved and got a nod back
    Now i know she can do it I am serioulsly thinking of going to the camp out and car show. Just gotta bend the SPO's will to see if i can go.( If i finish the kitchen i might be in luck)
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

hi, glad to hear you had a good time in Cardiff great place, i work in cardiff. if i knew you were there you could hav come and said hi. i went to swansea 2day, my surf went great but i couldn't help hammering it so it drunk loads of fuel, i did start off with good intentions, but got carried away
    lets go get dirty...

Comment

can i come and visit? i'm always in cardiff!... or passing through... i've even got my own severn tag!.... just don't let Anthony know!!hehehe!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        can i come and visit? i'm always in cardiff!... or passing through... i've even got my own severn tag!.... just don't let Anthony know!!hehehe!!
        You 2 timing cheater!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

well i think anthony is a little jelous don't worry anthony i will stencil your name in his head. promise he'l come back in 1 piece once i've finished with him, the cut throat nice and sharp now
          lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
            well i think anthony is a little jelous don't worry anthony i will stencil your name in his head. promise he'l come back in 1 piece once i've finished with him, the cut throat nice and sharp now
            You do what you want with him love! I've been warning him off Anthony for a while now. don't fancy someone muscling in on my man!!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              You do what you want with him love! I've been warning him off Anthony for a while now. don't fancy someone muscling in on my man!!!
              you keep poor Anthony on a short leash lind. I can see how obsessed he is with him mayb you should think about getting an injuction out on him or even a contract
              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
              X