Sureterm pre 1992 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureterm pre 1992 problem

Just thought I would see if anyone else has had this problem. Tried to get a quote from Sureterm today and they told me that they couldn't insure me as they only had the 2.4 surf listed from 1992-1999. My LN130 is 1991, but pretty sure they started in 89??

Anyone insured with them with a pre 1992 LN130?

Looks like I will stick with NFU

Cheers

Tim

They've got their facts wrong or they think you mean a Hilux pick-up.

Comment

Think I will take your advice and try flux. Sureterm basically said my truck didn't exist and when I pointed out their category for 2.4 surfs was wrong, they got sh*ty with me.

At least I know who not to try in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by barnboy View Post
        Sureterm basically said my truck didn't exist and when I pointed out their category for 2.4 surfs was wrong, they got sh*ty with me.
        Send them a link to the Toyota EPC.

Nev

Comment

Think I will take your advice and try flux. Sureterm basically said my truck didn't exist and when I pointed out their category for 2.4 surfs was wrong, they got sh*ty with me.

With Flux, check your document with a fine tooth comb. If you get someone who knows what they are doing, you're fine. But on mine they got everything wrong, including the reg.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

A guy from sureterm used to post on here, and they had deals for members, I'm sure they would rather know and put it right rather than have lots of bad press, send an email to their customer services dept with a link to this thread and you may get some done about about it, or maybe even a deal.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              A guy from sureterm used to post on here, and they had deals for members, I'm sure they would rather know and put it right rather than have lots of bad press, send an email to their customer services dept with a link to this thread and you may get some done about about it, or maybe even a deal.
              I will email in the morning. It is a real pain when big companies get there facts wrong and swear you are in the wrong, but like you say unless they ate told it will keep happening...

Comment

Working...
              X