Custom seats / seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom seats / seat covers

Just letting people know I do vehicle trimming for a living custom leather/ faux leather interiors(seats,door cards,dash,console panels,headlining etc) so any1 interested please give me shout on whatever you be interested in. I will try post some pictures of my work so people can see my capabilities

That could be very handy to have on here, What sort of discounts would the forum members get?
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

As im not the owner I would have to organise the discount rate with my boss but it will be cheapest prices you will get from anywhere else. Can also do motorbike seat aswell just going from your profile pic

Comment

Excellent!
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

I could do with a winter thong.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Handy to know, is there a website to look at ?

How long would it take to do a full interior in a surf ? Front & rear seats door cards new carpets & roof liner etc ?

Comment

Thecartrimmers.co.uk erm full retrim like that would proberbaly take 10/14 days as we havent done one as of yet but a good look at mine and seems straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo1986 View Post
                Thecartrimmers.co.uk erm full retrim like that would proberbaly take 10/14 days as we havent done one as of yet but a good look at mine and seems straight forward.
                How much in plain black leather?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  A lot of manufacturers now only have the part of the seat that has contact with the driver's / passenger's body in leather with the rest of the seat / interior in matching faux leather. How much for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                    you should offer your services out side of your work,make some extra for your self we need some recaros recovering asap? any bid on a price for that?
                    £350/400 in real leather
                    £250/300 for faux leather
                    Any colours,perforated leather
                    Embroidery in head rests or back panels of seat.(extra £30) as sub contracted somewhere else for embroidery but seats still made by myself.
                    Last edited by stevo1986; 6 December 2011, 10:57.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                      £700 for plain black if different coloured centres wanted then be abit extra to cover material.

For part leather part faux leather would be about £600
                      For the seat fully made from faux leather would be around £500

To give an idea on discount I did a 5 series BMW in half real leather half faux leather and his bill was £1050. And the seat in BMW and surf are roughly same size.
                      Last edited by stevo1986; 6 December 2011, 11:03.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo1986 View Post
                        £700 for plain black if different coloured centres wanted then be abit extra to cover material.

For part leather part faux leather would be about £600
                        For the seat fully made from faux leather would be around £500

To give an idea on discount I did a 5 series BMW in half real leather half faux leather and his bill was £1050. And the seat in BMW and surf are roughly same size.
                        I like it. Whereabouts are you based?

Comment

Thornaby mate just on the outskirts of Middlesbrough. Could have any colour you like but as mentioned previous would be slightly extra for materials

Comment

If location is an issue seat cover and hog rings can be supplied as a kit and if required extra material to cover door card. With the kit I would send fitting instructions might seem daunting but not to difficult to do. If desperate I would travel in works can to fit them Just trying to help

Comment

Hope you stay for a while stevo, handy to have you around.

Hope your thick skined as some people on here are always out to pull you down & say your shite & your product is crap but just ignore them as they are only looking to wind you up & if you bite they will keep on having a dig.

Saying that, you might be shite & sell crap.

Enjoy your stay.
                              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X