Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmallFry View Post
    Guys, thanks for your suggestions.
    Particularly the link to stevo1986's custom stuff - that could be very cool.
    - SmallFry
    Do you know if your seats are the same as ln130 ? Or could you post a pic of your front seat ?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
      good question. He sounds funny, like a cat having it's plums squeezed, and looks like the batsard live child of anne widecombe and john sergeant.
      :d
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        :d
        Even as I wrote that I chortled to myself wondering exactly how you would requote it...

Comment

Depends how fancy you want to go. I got a set of covers from ebay U.S site from Iggy seat covers I think. Vinyl seat and backrest and some thin stuff round the sides and over the back. They are tailored to fit ( 4 runner of the same vintage) and the rear covers even incorporate the split,fold. You also get headrest covers and an array of colour choices. Ive had them around 3 years now. They were not the cheap as chips , loose covers, but neither were they too expensive.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Depends how fancy you want to go. I got a set of covers from ebay U.S site from Iggy seat covers I think. Vinyl seat and backrest and some thin stuff round the sides and over the back. They are tailored to fit ( 4 runner of the same vintage) and the rear covers even incorporate the split,fold. You also get headrest covers and an array of colour choices. Ive had them around 3 years now. They were not the cheap as chips , loose covers, but neither were they too expensive.
            I would be able to replicate these
            If any1 wants something similar/ the same

Comment

More importantly.... who's Henry...?

Cheers,

Our resident legal eagle.........He's urbane, he's charming, he's witty........He's had some bad luck with some seat covers, lately, he's litigious, and I've already said too much, because he's planning to sue me as we speak!..........
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Stevo,
                My brother (Doug) has been in touch directly via your web site - he's emailed someone called Kelly.
                Make sense?
                Ta.

Originally posted by stevo1986 View Post
                Do you know if your seats are the same as ln130 ? Or could you post a pic of your front seat ?

Comment

These babys are the bomb!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-SEAT-C...item231741ab5d

Comment

Originally posted by SmallFry View Post
                    Stevo,
                    My brother (Doug) has been in touch directly via your web site - he's emailed someone called Kelly.
                    Make sense?
                    Ta.
                    Yeh with gen 3 ? She came over yesterday and asked a out it

Comment

Steve, did I read that you can make replacement 2nd gen seat covers for DIY fit?
                      And can they be two tone faux leather, i.e. Mainly black with yellow centre sections, plain black headrests?

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                        More importantly.... who's Henry...?

Cheers,

Our resident legal eagle.........He's urbane, he's charming, he's witty........He's had some bad luck with some seat covers, lately, he's litigious, and I've already said too much, because he's planning to sue me as we speak!..........
                        Sue you? Why no... pray continue my good sir...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Steve, did I read that you can make replacement 2nd gen seat covers for DIY fit?
                          And can they be two tone faux leather, i.e. Mainly black with yellow centre sections, plain black headrests?
                          Yeh mate that would be no problem mate would you know If they are the same seats as mine or could you post a pic ?

Comment

Yeh mate that would be no problem mate would you know If they are the same seats as mine or could you post a pic ?

They're just standard 2nd gen seats i.e. not Recaros.

Could you give me a price for front and rears plus enough for black door panels with yellow inserts?
                            Cheers.

Comment

Around £600 would still need a picture of your seat to confirm there the same as mine if you do decide to go ahead

Comment

Yeh with gen 3 ? She came over yesterday and asked a out it
                                Yeah that's the one. Gen 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X