Top gear "USA"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top gear "USA"

Managed to catch an episode last night & have to say it will be the last, very boring & quite painful viewing.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Managed to catch an episode last night & have to say it will be the last, very boring & quite painful viewing.
    Bit like Top Gear UK, then.........
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Its a bit goofy but entertaining ..sometimes they take it too far but its not really a serious car programme its entertainment, i watched 5th gear last night and bits of it were soooo boring

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I have caught parts of top gear usa and find it on the same level as top gear uk -pretty crap when they are talking.

I did catch it a couple weeks ago and they were abusing a ford raptor (i think?) ford tuned 500 odd horsepower 4x4/pickup across a desert/on road at some quick speeds like 70-90mph which i enjoyed!

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Thats also what my friends over there said. They get the normal Top Gear anyway. That is enough "men soaps" I think
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            Bit like Top Gear UK, then.........
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

New series of the UK version tonight, 8pm!

Tie a knot in yer hankie.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                New series of the UK version tonight, 8pm!

Tie a knot in yer hankie.
                I hope to God that is not a euphemism...

But thanks for the heads up.
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I want that Bentley

Comment

I would like them to do less sliding around a track in 100 grand motors and more "look what we bought for 3k and then we done this"
                    Brian

Comment

Totally crap 1st episode!

Where the hell did Hammond get his specifications for the Pagani 'Hurler' from?

An emblem takes 24 hours to machine out of a single pice of aluminium??
                      Each wheel takes 5 days to make??
                      A double plate clutch weighs 100kgs more than the single plate version??

All that technology in a car and they've never heard of a CNC milling machine??

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        I would like them to do less sliding around a track in 100 grand motors and more "look what we bought for 3k and then we done this"

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          I never got that far in my thought process. If I could afford the Bentley I don't think I would be going to work tomorrow! Back in reality, yes your correct, much more interesting.

Comment

Seemed like half an hour of jc driving a quad with a big helmet.
                            Very very poor.
                            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              Totally crap 1st episode!

Where the hell did Hammond get his specifications for the Pagani 'Hurler' from?

An emblem takes 24 hours to machine out of a single pice of aluminium??
                              Each wheel takes 5 days to make??
                              A double plate clutch weighs 100kgs more than the single plate version??

All that technology in a car and they've never heard of a CNC milling machine??
                              Snigger, You're 100% right Vince

11+ Years of Surfs..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X