Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hells Bells!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110779945847

Aye and it's got Bushwhackers arches.....

I'd suggest getting them back before he sells the vehicle..
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice how they do the doors.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
        thats got tiny wheels on it for 13k
        Scanned the ad and I thought.... "hmmm just needs some decent rubber on it and it would be well sorted...maybe some 33's?"
        Then read its already got 35's on! Bleedin hell! The guy on the photo's is either a little un or that is one BIG truck.
        If it was UK registered, I'd be quite interested in it...must be a reason he's selling it on.
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

A Lexurf is faster (quicker to you) and does more MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Scanned the ad and I thought.... "hmmm just needs some decent rubber on it and it would be well sorted...maybe some 33's?"
            Then read its already got 35's on! Bleedin hell! The guy on the photo's is either a little un or that is one BIG truck.
            If it was UK registered, I'd be quite interested in it...must be a reason he's selling it on.
            Well i would have a guess at 5.6ltr PETROL in the UK with our fuel prices!!
            and it isn't running LPG.

Comment

Rollin' on 20' how avant garde
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                A Lexurf is faster (quicker to you) and does more MPG.
                and it's got an LSD...
                BUT

Can a lexurf pull a house down?
                HMMM?
                Blokey says this can, so it must be true... now he did say ANY TRIAL, who's up for testing it?
                VIDAMUSIC's in that neck o the woods, how about a house pull down?
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Oh your all on about the Nissan! I was talking about the miniature Range Rover in the first picture, thought it would be ideal for the missus lol

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                    Well i would have a guess at 5.6ltr PETROL in the UK with our fuel prices!!
                    and it isn't running LPG.
                    Not so, my old 5.7 litre car was more economical than my 3.0 surf... but then again it was brand new and not 17yo
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I always shy away from the yanks. Well i don't like LHD it feels very strange, The fuel cost ( but i stand corrected on this), The fact that most of american cars are better in a straight line, these are my own opinions but the last american motor i drove was a Ford Taunus Station wagon and it was ###### awful...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post

I think it needs something of the order of 40" to look sensible - by my reckoning the guy's around 5'7" or so, small but not tiny.

I'd guess he bought it cheap to flog on for a profit - possibly from a Yank serving over here

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                        X