RoughTrax - PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoughTrax - PayPal

Hi, just a quick update, we have now introduced "PayPal" as an alternative payment option for customers ordering online. We hope this will bring a great addition to the site.

Cheers

Baz
    RoughTrax
    www.roughtrax4x4.com

Nice One I have got to order some bits tonight/tomorrow.
    Dave

Comment

Thanks that makes my ordering easier ..... can you also do a petrol 3rd gen section as the are becoming common now.
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Cool, I prefer Paypal as my card was cloned in the summer ( not on RoughTrax site may I add )

Comment

Originally posted by RoughTrax View Post
          Hi, just a quick update, we have now introduced "PayPal" as an alternative payment option for customers ordering online. We hope this will bring a great addition to the site.

Cheers

Baz
          RoughTrax
          www.roughtrax4x4.com
          CAN I BE VERY CHEEKY AND ASK IF YOU WOULD DO A DISCOUNT FOR FORUM MEMBERS ON CHROME BUMPERS, AS THE PRICE THEY ARE, THEY MAY AS WELL BE GOLD BUMPERS

Comment

ive used rough trax for awhile now and there service is 1st class as are there parts,order them one day and they arrive the next within a 1 hour time slot,cant get much better service than that

Comment

Any frequent buyer discounts going?
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                Any frequent buyer discounts going?
                ###### hell!
                If that happens we would all have good discounts!
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfL6 View Post
                  CAN I BE VERY CHEEKY AND ASK IF YOU WOULD DO A DISCOUNT FOR FORUM MEMBERS ON CHROME BUMPERS, AS THE PRICE THEY ARE, THEY MAY AS WELL BE GOLD BUMPERS
                  You did see RoughTrax offers two options of Surf LN130 / KZN130 Chrome front bumpers didnt you?? a cheap one BP051 at £67.95 that's not gonna be gold for that price !! and the Genuine Toyota one BP048 at £289.00, agreed expensive but I'm afraid you'll have to take that up with Toyota ! RRP is over £300 now !

heres a link if needed:
                  http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=138

Cheers
                  Baz.
                  RoughTrax

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    Thanks that makes my ordering easier ..... can you also do a petrol 3rd gen section as the are becoming common now.
                    Unfortunately not common enough for RoughTrax to devote an entire new category online for the VZN185, however, we maywell introduce a separate service/Engine items in the KZN185 category. All suspension, lights, axles etc will be the same, just Engine / Exhaust thats the main differences.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Cheers
                    Baz
                    www.roughtrax4x4.com

Comment

Not common enough??

I've got two RZN185s!

Comment

I've seviced about 3 2.7's this year, and also had a 3.4 in (just for a play in )

They are around, and seemingly getting more popular.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

May i point out that the RZN 185 is Melons not mine ...... you don't have a LN61 section either but i get around that
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                            I've seviced about 3 2.7's this year, and also had a 3.4 in (just for a play in )

They are around, and seemingly getting more popular.

OK, I'll look into the RZN185 model chaps, does take time to implement so bear with us!!

Cheers
                            Baz.

Comment

A very worthwhile n informative topic n a civilised discussion for a change furthering the Brand .... well worth the effort Guys
                              Sadly I won't need this info yet
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X