Newbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbe

Just a quick introduction and hello from Ash in Surrey. Look forward to posting on your forum. It's nice to be able to talk to fellow Surf minded matey pepes.

I love these vehicles, easy to work on and superb towing vehicles. I have the lagest Horse box Ifor Williams do and if pulls this and 2 horses with ease.

I have a manual 3.0LSSRG 3rd Gen 1996 with a rusted out rear axle which looks like it has been dumped in the sea a few times, but thats another story....

Mike
    1996 SSRG Blue over Silver 3rd Gen 3.0L

Originally posted by Mumpy View Post
    Just a quick introduction and hello from Ash in Surrey. Look forward to posting on your forum. It's nice to be able to talk to fellow Surf minded matey pepes.

I love these vehicles, easy to work on and superb towing vehicles. I have the lagest Horse box Ifor Williams do and if pulls this and 2 horses with ease.

I have a manual 3.0LSSRG 3rd Gen 1996 with a rusted out rear axle which looks like it has been dumped in the sea a few times, but thats another story....

Mike

Hello Mike. It looks like your post got missed. Welcome to the forum. Join in the fun!.......Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Welcome n don't be shy show us ya Truck!! what did ya think I was gonna say...
      we wan't pics ............
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hi Mike,
          Also from Surrey!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
              Hi Mike,
              Also from Surrey!
              Unlucky mike.