@Colincd, yep another one m8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Colincd, yep another one m8

after being kidnapped and blackmailed (my surf keys were taken), taken to a room and bullwhipped with halfeaten, cold big mac, I have been advised to err.....amend the card...again

You people know who you are, you show no mercy when it comes to amendments, my fingers are to the bone, yet you repeatedly request...more..more...more..m ore...

I'm an artiste, I cannot succumb to such pressure.....

He,he he, ya wanna bet!

here she comes again

hopefully this is it
    Attached Files

prefer a black Surf mate - hehehehehehe
    Dave

Comment

i've saved 5 copies now, will it never end, i'll need a bigger hard drive.
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
        after being kidnapped and blackmailed (my surf keys were taken), taken to a room and bullwhipped with halfeaten, cold big mac, I have been advised to err.....amend the card...again

You people know who you are, you show no mercy when it comes to amendments, my fingers are to the bone, yet you repeatedly request...more..more...more..m ore...

I'm an artiste, I cannot succumb to such pressure.....

He,he he, ya wanna bet!

here she comes again

hopefully this is it
        the bit ive circled does read very well when printed, i think it was better with the other font, you can see its been squashed up quite a bit to fit on the card
        Attached Files
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
          the bit ive circled does read very well when printed, i think it was better with the other font, you can see its been squashed up quite a bit to fit on the card
          What I have done is to "Expand" tha Card?
          I have made them out as Post-Card size and printed off about 30 so far.
          printer is having a melt down BUT they are well worth it.
          Everything is Very Clear, The Cars look great, The text is nice and clear.
          Who said it had to be Credit card size anyway????
          NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
            What I have done is to "Expand" tha Card?
            I have made them out as Post-Card size and printed off about 30 so far.
            printer is having a melt down BUT they are well worth it.
            Everything is Very Clear, The Cars look great, The text is nice and clear.
            Who said it had to be Credit card size anyway????
            Colin,I have only got a small wallet(who said we were tight?)postcard size won't fit
            Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
              Colin,I have only got a small wallet(who said we were tight?)postcard size won't fit
              im sticking with this, alot better to read when printed, try one, anyone want the full size picture to print off, pm me your e-mail and i'll send it, better quality than printing off this because the file size is reduced to post it
              Attached Files
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Clever in-it :-)

Originally posted by RobD
                Now you see what I have done is this:..............

Credit card size to carry with me (in said wallet) the Post-Card size I will keep some in the Top Box on the Bike and some in the Glove Box of the heap of junk I call a car

That way I can give a Surfer a Credit card one (if they are with there Surf) OR leave a Post-Card size one on there windsceen

Just thought it was a good idea, thats all

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                  Now you see what I have done is this:..............

Credit card size to carry with me (in said wallet) the Post-Card size I will keep some in the Top Box on the Bike and some in the Glove Box of the heap of junk I call a car

That way I can give a Surfer a Credit card one (if they are with there Surf) OR leave a Post-Card size one on there windsceen

Just thought it was a good idea, thats all

Sounds like a good idea to me.
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                    Sounds like a good idea to me.
                    Glad about that as I have "Just" printed you off 40 of each

Hope you have got an empty boot on sunday the amount of stuff I am bringing up for you

Comment

Iv'e just saved the latest incarnation of the card and called it "Surf card Mk 97 & 3/4."
                      Full marks for your dedication to the cause. "I can see clearly now the rain has gone" La La La La, La La La
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                        Iv'e just saved the latest incarnation of the card and called it "Surf card Mk 97 & 3/4."
                        Full marks for your dedication to the cause. "I can see clearly now the rain has gone" La La La La, La La La
                        they're like buses another one will show up tomorrow
                        [size=5][/size]

Comment

Working...
                        X