Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Show.. Tomorrow

OK

Can anyone suggest a meeting point for all the surfers going to Sunderland tomorrow?

Preferably around 12 ish.....

Look forward to meeting you all.

Alun

(Got my star now!!)
    Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

motorshow

As it looks like most people are travelling from south of the area then how about "easington services northbound" on the A19?, just before the Seaham/Murton exit? The motorshow is only 5 mins from there and it has a decent carpark which is never busy. Just an idea, what do you reckon?? You must be havin' a heavy nite tonight or you just like your sunday mornin' lie-ins haha.
    Last edited by toplad; 7 August 2004, 16:44.
    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

I wish it was due to a heavy night.

Im at work till 6 am

I'll be at the junction for the 183 off the A19 as I'll be coming from the North

K73 UJR in black. Just give us a flash and I'll join the back.

Unless I hear otherwise (will check when I get in) Ill be there for 12 noon.
      Last edited by Alun; 7 August 2004, 17:50.
      Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Sorry mate! No rest 4 the wicked eh? I'll be in a black SSR-X Ltd M711 VPT. Will look out for ya. See u there.
        PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by toplad
          As it looks like most people are travelling from south of the area then how about "easington services northbound" on the A19?, just before the Seaham/Murton exit? The motorshow is only 5 mins from there and it has a decent carpark which is never busy. Just an idea, what do you reckon?? You must be havin' a heavy nite tonight or you just like your sunday mornin' lie-ins haha.
          I am not sure of the easington services I will try and get there but if i dont keep an eye open for the T-SHIRT with DUNNO on the front and back cos thats me!!

Reg no F***TDL gun metal grey (with the "OFFICIAL" stickers)

Take care and drive safely

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I'ts a Shell garage, should be easy enough to find. I'll be there from about 11 o'clock, will keep an eye out for ya!
            PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by toplad
              I'ts a Shell garage, should be easy enough to find. I'll be there from about 11 o'clock, will keep an eye out for ya!
              Yeah but i'm a southerner and what chance have i got of finding the A19!
              Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

paul's surf is easy to spot
                IT SWAYS FROM SIDE TO SIDE because it lives on a tiny island (its that motion thing)
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Working...
                X