• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi Tonka!!!

When are you planning on traveling?

We are running low on Ribena & PG Tips.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

[QUOTE=slobodan;744508]When are you planning on traveling?

We are running low on Ribena & PG Tips.

[/QUOT

Was going to be over April/May, but.......

Won't be till after the wedding...in middle of may...yep getting married so will be on our way after that.
    Prob June.
    I will have a word with the red cross in the meantime..
    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
      yep getting married
      I will have a word with A SHRINK in the meantime..

Good honeymoon trip then.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        Good honeymoon trip then.

Haha...was not planning the wedding thing originally..but I asked...she said yes of course...and we are now fitting it in before we go and May seemed an ideal time.

One question...everyone I talk to about the trip say "stay away from Serbia"

Now alot of them come from the countries surrounding or close to the place...so I guess have an axe to grind...but not all. Quite a few have a right downer on the place. What's your take on why I keep hearing this?
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
          Haha...was not planning the wedding thing originally..but I asked...she said yes of course...and we are now fitting it in before we go and May seemed an ideal time.

One question...everyone I talk to about the trip say "stay away from Serbia"

Now alot of them come from the countries surrounding or close to the place...so I guess have an axe to grind...but not all. Quite a few have a right downer on the place. What's your take on why I keep hearing this?
          You guess correct. We eat babies and shoot people here. Everyone runs around with a Kalasnikov and or an RPG.
          The police will kill you at the border, then the customs will rape you.

It's a great reputation, it means no foreigners come and feck the place up.]

You will have a great time passing through here, loads to see and do.
          You can stay at my place as long as you like. I live next to the Fruska Gora national park.
          I will meet you at the border if you want (doesn't matter which one)
          Then make your own mind up about the place.
          There are not many safer places around, really, but keep it quiet.

Comment

This is us looking after the national park.

Ecology trip

Comment

I was just curious on your take as to why others go on about it...was never put off going there..looks good to me and having you over there is a big bonus..just make sure you save some of the baby meat for me...
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
              X