L@@K Transl@t@r Reqd.L@@K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L@@K Transl@t@r Reqd.L@@K

Was wandering if you could get a translator off the internet that could convert gibberish or a random selection of words into a coherent non text speak sentence?
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
    Was wandering if you could get a translator off the internet that could convert gibberish or a random selection of words into a coherent non text speak sentence?
    Took trans off internet too many different sirch item up there going to sea iff it wrkd so i aksed mi m8 @@ the garrag and he said no shoke no speak cleartly so hte word sentance made sents
    apparently.
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

franx & George have one that works the other way

But it cant be turned off

apparantly
      What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

*apparently

Comment

George usually makes sense if you read slowly but so far even I'm struggling with Frank ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            *apparently

I love it whan that happens!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

I love it whan that happens!

Me too!

Comment

PHNAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! !
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have on occasion and just recently tried to read certainposts in what I presume would be the OP's dialect and after some very very strange looks off SWMBO have asked her to see if she could interpret what the OP's was trying to say.
                  I quote " FFS if they can't use a keyboard to describe the problems they are having what effin' chance do they have of fixing them effin txt speakers effin 3 stripe wearing chavs they can all eff off"

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Isn't SWMBO text speak?

I presumed it was short for "stupidly I married an overpowering dominant woman who tells me what to do"

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

SWMBO = point taken .

I retract my awful fall back to txt speak and would like to substitute all previous and future references of SWMBO to either "Helen" or "Wife".

I hope that you all can forgive any and all past present and future transgressions .
                      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

SWMBO = point taken .

I retract my awful fall back to txt speak and would like to substitute all previous and future references of SWMBO to either "Helen" or "Wife".

I hope that you all can forgive any and all past present and future transgressions .
                        I would have preferred it if you had thrown abuse at me instead!

Otherwise what's the point?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I thought SWMBO, meant "slobadan was married (to) big Olga?
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have on occasion and just recently tried to read certainposts in what I presume would be the OP's dialect
                            How does one type with a dialect?

I'm Glaswegian, to make my point using one of those two words; if you say Glaswegian, you'll pronounce differently from me. The spelling of the word doesn't change.

Anyway, Frank's problem isn't that he's Glaswegian ...
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              How does one type with a dialect?

I'm Glaswegian, to make my point using one of those two words; if you say Glaswegian, you'll pronounce differently from me. The spelling of the word doesn't change.

Anyway, Frank's problem isn't that he's Glaswegian ...

Yorkshire
                              All the best

Comment

Working...
                              X