Toyota Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Direct

Did I ask for the right part number ? I thought i'd be looking at about £300

Product Name Price Discounted Price Quantity Total
    22100-5B300 THE PART NUMBER YOU GAVE US £2168.71 £ 1843.40 1 £1843.40
    THE PART NUMBER OFF YOUR REG OF THE CAR 22100-5B303 £2487.66 £ 2114.51 1 £2114.51
    P&P Price £0
    Grand Total £3957.91

Click here to order your parts

Regards,

Toyotaparts Team

Part number for what?

Comment

Hard to tell without knowing what you're talking about!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Injector pump?

Comment

Yeh sorry, Fuel Injector pump, looked through the threads for part number and e mailed toyota for price

Comment

part number 22100-5B300 looks like its been re-priced... it WAS £250 plus VAT a few years ago - price mistake?? possibly
            Phone your local toyota dealer parts desk, ask them for the price of the 22100-5B300 component.

remember, Lord Lucan will have mine in a week or so - call him first!
            Last edited by legendgamesmaster; 7 November 2011, 18:00.
            If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

ouch - thats a wallet stinger

the visa card must be hiding under the bed

Comment

I gave the code 22100-5B300 and it looks way too pricy for me

Comment

call toyota parts desk - see what price they give you.

Comment

I still have a good pump from my old 2.4 with injectors if it's any good?
                    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
                      part number 22100-5B300 looks like its been re-priced... it WAS £250 plus VAT a few years ago - price mistake??
                      No price mistake. Toyota down here were selling the 22100-5B300 pump for $280.00 a while back. Now are back to about $2500.00. They must have had a surpluss at the time.

There was latter pumps with tne numbers 22100-5B301, -5B302 and -5B303 which have now all been superceded to the -5B303 number so only the 5B300 and 5B303 available now.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                        I still have a good pump from my old 2.4 with injectors if it's any good?
                        Cheers , let me know how much and I'll speak to my hubby later as i'm not sure he wants to do any more work on it for me and garages are too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                          No price mistake. Toyota down here were selling the 22100-5B300 pump for $280.00 a while back. Now are back to about $2500.00. They must have had a surpluss at the time.

There was latter pumps with tne numbers 22100-5B301, -5B302 and -5B303 which have now all been superceded to the -5B303 number so only the 5B300 and 5B303 available now.

Nev
                          stupid thing is, whenthe local diesel mechanic refused to believe i'd bought a pump for £250, i really REALLY thought about buying a couple of them to flog on ebay... bl88dy wish i did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
                            i really REALLY thought about buying a couple of them to flog on ebay... bl88dy wish i did!!!
                            I wish I did as well. There were some down here that did though. Quite a profitable little business.

Nev.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfL6 View Post
                              Cheers , let me know how much and I'll speak to my hubby later as i'm not sure he wants to do any more work on it for me and garages are too expensive
                              PM Sent
                              I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X