Holiday Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Time

Im off to Cornwall at 2am for 2 weeks of rest. Myself & Rubblebags will be tasting the cornish pasties etc, but there is forum access for us at the local library so we wont be too far away so no Bitchin!! We will be having a meet & greet with THE DUKE & DENRE if we find some offroad place we will post some pics. Catch you all soon. GOODNIGHT Y'ALL
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Now you be careful of them there locals down there. There a funny old bunch and dont go too far south ,coz they ll have you talking like them in no time and you dont wanna be talking like that when you go back home do ya now.!!!!!!

Im on me hols too for a couple of weeks but i have to stay home and put the new kitchen in. But i am coming down that way for a few days fishing in plymouth in the second week . Woohooo!!!!
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      Im off to Cornwall at 2am for 2 weeks of rest. Myself & Rubblebags will be tasting the cornish pasties etc, but there is forum access for us at the local library so we wont be too far away so no Bitchin!! We will be having a meet & greet with THE DUKE & DENRE if we find some offroad place we will post some pics. Catch you all soon. GOODNIGHT Y'ALL
      You guys have a good time . I will do my best to post crap on your behalf ,as If I dont do it anyway .

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

have fun marky
        lets go get dirty...

Comment

Hooray peace and quiet oh sh*t he's still here
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

As long as the Weather is fine i'll be happy, Hope the fishing goes well.
            ENJOY IT !!
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Myself & Rubblebags are near ST IVES so we will be BIGAMIST hunting as well LOL
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

As long as the Weather is fine i'll be happy, Hope the fishing goes well.
                ENJOY IT !!
                you the bait ????

what you after ? them Cornish Pilchards ???

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Have a good one Mark, you've earned it m8. See you in two weeks refreshed and re-invigorated. Ready to take on any track and trail.

Right now we've got some piece and quite, try and catch up to him on posts, te he.

Enjoy yourselves and best wishes all.

Fish
                  If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
                  X