MoT yesterday ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoT yesterday ...

The boss took her Surf for it's MoT yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome ...

Two advisories - rear shocker misted with oil (Been like that for two years IIRC !) and a bit of rust on the exhaust

Only downside for me was that they had to give it three tries for the emissions - it usually goes through on just the one (But the Boss probably doesn't cane it like I do before dropping it off)

Anyway the killer line was:

"It's in excellent condition for a vehicle of it's age and mileage - it's a credit to whoever does the maintainance"

Thanks Dr Anglegrinder !

PS
    He was obviously talking about the condition of the running gear NOT the bodywork !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

The boss took her Surf for it's MoT yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome ...

Two advisories - rear shocker misted with oil (Been like that for two years IIRC !) and a bit of rust on the exhaust

Only downside for me was that they had to give it three tries for the emissions - it usually goes through on just the one (But the Boss probably doesn't cane it like I do before dropping it off)

Anyway the killer line was:

"It's in excellent condition for a vehicle of it's age and mileage - it's a credit to whoever does the maintainance"

Thanks Dr Anglegrinder !

PS
    He was obviously talking about the condition of the running gear NOT the bodywork !

You mean he couldn't chip the mud off to see what was underneath...

Comment

It doesn't see mud these days - herself needs it for work most days so won't risk it being off the road ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
      X