My day out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My day out

Had a little day out at Brands Hatch yesterday , courtesy of a rival Lotus club . Went out in my mates , friends Lotus Exige . A bit more tweeked then standard at 210bhp and Lotus Motorsport Manifolds and exhaust . Heat inside even with windows down was blisstering . I had to be shoehorned in and out of it and hold my sore ribs at the same time .
    Also got a ride in a Noble 400 . Just run in at 1500 miles . 135+ mph on some straights and 80-90 mph round bends . That has to be the most rememberable drives of my life .Guy was still running the car in so did not want to drive to hard !. I was a passenger in these cars , as 1) I would not fit behind the steering wheels and 2) would you let me drive your car ? Noble £59,000 . Exige £24,000 . No way .
    If you get the chance of a drive/ride in these take it . I know UDTrev has done Brands in a Elise and he enjoyed it .

Rick
    Attached Files
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

that looked like a great day out.

and by the way you suit blue to love
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      that looked like a great day out.

and by the way you suit blue to love
      Ah , thats my old rally suit/baby grow from the 'old' days of co driving. It was made to measure back then . Last time I wore it the zip burst . So i repaired them the other night , and I felt like a Bannana in its skin they were so tight .
      My swimsuit chaffed a little bit underneath .

Rick

Comment

Stonkinnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!... ....

Derek

Comment

no wonder you didn't fit behind the wheel!... them little rollerskates are made for hairdressers!!....

of course, my everyday runaround is a 11litre, turbo, intercooled, 340BHP... um blue truck!......

gonna get a lotus, decided it will make me more appealing to the salon birds!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman

gonna get a lotus, decided it will make me more appealing to the salon birds!
            hows a flower gonna help, unless your getting them to smoke it?

Nice going Rick, looks entertaining, even if the wheels are a little small...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

To quote Rick "I know UDTrev has done Brands in a Elise and he enjoyed it"

Yep, sure did, the Elise is like a Surf, both have bolt on grins !!!

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi Rick
                Looked like a great day out.Im going up there soon with one of the guys i work for.
                Hes taking one of his many awsome cars . Its a Koenigsegg a 655 bhp beast with a top speed of 246 mph . It has world record for being fastest road legal car in the world. No im not allowed to drive it ,but like you will be a passenger. Ill post the pics when i get them. Hes one I found on the net.
                Attached Files
                I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
                  Hi Rick
                  Looked like a great day out.Im going up there soon with one of the guys i work for.
                  Hes taking one of his many awsome cars . Its a Koenigsegg a 655 bhp beast with a top speed of 246 mph . It has world record for being fastest road legal car in the world. No im not allowed to drive it ,but like you will be a passenger. Ill post the pics when i get them. Hes one I found on the net.
                  Can I come and play toooooooooo PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    hows a flower gonna help, unless your getting them to smoke it?

Nice going Rick, looks entertaining, even if the wheels are a little small...

Tony , I did suggest a set of 35" Knobblies , but the wheel arch extensions and lift kit might upset the balance on bends .

Rick

Comment

dabigman, i'm hurt about the remark about hairdressers i'm a hairdresser, well fluffy barber and i drive a surf, well you can't fit your scissors in 1 of those little things with rollerskates.
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                        dabigman, i'm hurt about the remark about hairdressers i'm a hairdresser, well fluffy barber and i drive a surf, well you can't fit your scissors in 1 of those little things with rollerskates.
                        cool... book me in for a "do" !!... short back, sides and top please!... although it is getting a bit long and less manageable now... what would you recommend?
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

God wquld love to play!!....

But don't forget the Mud
                          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                            cool... book me in for a "do" !!... short back, sides and top please!... although it is getting a bit long and less manageable now... what would you recommend?
                            Salt ....for a slug

Rick

Comment

2 little plaits with big pink ribbons on the ends. :
                              you'd look
                              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X